things and stuff i noticed

Users who are viewing this thread

1 , on barefields level

when i went to the outhouse , i noticed a plumed morion :O

wished the morion had a plumed variant

checked some of the standard bearers of some factions to see if they actually do
but only polish Lobster tail pot helmets or cabassets or burgonet

also found a tiny horse and a shotgun in the stable

2 , on the Volhynia map

i found the almighty axe pistol :grin:

had a lot of fun with it

also i hope someone answers a thread i previously made (the one called "a few more questions") :smile:

and hopefully i'm not spoiling the surprise of finding the axe pistol

(and matchlock pistol and gold yataghan in Downtown)
(also please tell me Bartus actually did hid a revolver musket or pistol in a Invasion map
in the Sneak Peaks thread
AreJohn : That's all good... but where's my repeater handgun ? :razz:

B@rtu$ : Like revolwer musket or pistol? Soon, but i think it's can by only for Invasion game mode, hidden somewhere on the map :wink:

also found the flambard in the last stand :3

wish the mod was getting updated just so more invasion maps with hidden weapons in there
and also other stuff

(then again check my 2nd thread about the stuff i wished were in this mod :smile: )

Last edited:
Ah those are unused materials eighter from upcoming (but seemingly never coming if they dont in fact update the mod) Updates or Previous version that after past updates it have been removed from the Faction's equipment's reach

Its very sad, if you look into the archives, they have a bucket full of unreleased (3 quarter armors for swedish and HRE) Plumed morions and spanish variants

Not to mention the factions of SPAIN and FRANCE, both of them were seemingly 30 to 60% Complete, with dozens of hats and Clothes that also are only avaliable rumbling in BRF, But its even possible to play with them, in the Item_Kind Files you can find those items ID and use them in thigs such as bots (Like the ones in thuesday's squad leader) But to implement them in Multiplayer its required some Morghs knowledge i suppose

Mate i still cant belive those fellows out of something droped releasing Spain and France, it would be so great to have them both

Ah those are unused materials eighter from upcoming (but seemingly never coming if they dont in fact update the mod) Updates or Previous version that after past updates it have been removed from the Faction's equipment's reach

Its very sad, if you look into the archives, they have a bucket full of unreleased (3 quarter armors for swedish and HRE) Plumed morions and spanish variants

Not to mention the factions of SPAIN and FRANCE, both of them were seemingly 30 to 60% Complete, with dozens of hats and Clothes that also are only avaliable rumbling in BRF, But its even possible to play with them, in the Item_Kind Files you can find those items ID and use them in thigs such as bots (Like the ones in thuesday's squad leader) But to implement them in Multiplayer its required some Morghs knowledge i suppose

Mate i still cant belive those fellows out of something droped releasing Spain and France, it would be so great to have them both

wow so they ACTUALLY MADE THREE QUARTERS ARMORS FOR SWEDEN AND HRE ?

wow
also it would be nice to also have Denmark-Norway with their Kalthoff repeaters

this is just so sad
i just wish they made one more update
- to have Denmark-Norway with kalthoff repeaters, dutch and german landscknechts, Gonge muskets, peasants, life guards, Drabant Korps and guerillas
- three quarters armors and armets for HRE and maybe Sweden
- give the AI HRE Rondartschiets shields (they don't spawn with shields)
- and well give a few more maps, it would be awesome to have Constantinople,

this is not fair ! :sad:

just have 1 or 2 more updates

Last edited:

(are you still there ?, i made this post because i was waiting for your response)

also have you heard about a mod for Bannerlord called The Deluge: With Fire and Sword
which mixes the singleplayer of WFaS, making the map even bigger
and the multiplayer of The Deluge

which seems really awesome

still
i just wish for one more update for the Warband Deluge
one more, to have the 3 quarters armor and armet helmets for cuirassiers and Denmark-Norway with their kalthoff repeaters and Dutch/German landsknechts :sad:

Back
Top Bottom