21 Sept 2021

17 March 2022

14 April 2022

14 April 2022

15 April 2022

25 July 2022

3 January 2023
giphy.gif

I think it will be the most legendary mod ever made for Bannerlord! :love: I want to make a small suggestion. You probably did not add the Akkoyunlu state because they were both of Turkish origin. However, this state is 10 years later, would destroy the Karakoyunlu state and enter into an alliance with the Venetians and go to war with the Ottomans.⚔️

It may be an unimportant detail for you, but it is really important for me that you add the country I mentioned. I have dreamed of this in many games and it is an indescribable happiness to see the clan I am affiliated with in the game. 🙏

I think it will be the most legendary mod ever made for Bannerlord! :love: I want to make a small suggestion. You probably did not add the Akkoyunlu state because they were both of Turkish origin. However, this state is 10 years later, would destroy the Karakoyunlu state and enter into an alliance with the Venetians and go to war with the Ottomans.⚔️

It may be an unimportant detail for you, but it is really important for me that you add the country I mentioned. I have dreamed of this in many games and it is an indescribable happiness to see the clan I am affiliated with in the game. 🙏
But it will be the Wars of the Roses - 15th century Britain.
Not Europe, not Middle East. Too ambitious.
Read the posts.

It will be great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom