Search results for query: *

• Users: okiN
  • Order by date
  1. okiN

Editing character skills without disabling achievements

Is there any way to do this? I just noticed I've apparently accidentally put a focus point into a skill I don't want after some previous level-up. It seems to have happened far back enough in my playthrough that reloading an older save isn't really an option anymore. I tried using a mod to fix...
  2. okiN

We who are about to Die! Made by an old m&b modder - me!

giv gaem, stink elf
  3. okiN

Who of the old guard are still around?

Define "around".
    Scrubs the lot of you ^_^

Ingolifs excluded of course.
    Damn straight. I'm three whole usernumbers ahead of you. I joined earlier the same day. I guess that makes you the new guy.
    Step aside, you Johnny-come-latelies.
  4. okiN

Melee: Battlegrounds Kickstarter (by cRPG devs) - UPDATED THREAD!

The thing to remember if you're on the fence is that fully realized alpha gameplay may never happen if you and others who are still a little unsure about it don't back the project. The team might (and probably will) still struggle to the finish even if they fall short of their KS goal, but they'll have a much harder time of it.

ColonicAcid said:
    Uh I'll pledge asap but unless this game gets some heavy advertising I would be hard stretched to see it get above 100k as I'm skeptical about how big the cRPG community's wallets are. But I guess we'll have to wait and see

Yeah, they're definitely going to need some media visibility in order to pull through on this goal. A big part of getting that will probably be early momentum on the fundraising and a grassroots buzz on the web, both of which can only be achieved with help from interested supporters. Would be nice to have some more TW folks rally around this project as well, after all chadz is an old school M&B fan and a lot of the cRPG community originally came from here. This game is a big possibility, not a threat.

Even Yazzy was nice enough to back and leave an encouraging comment, real gentleman there.
  5. okiN

I think they're working on that, Reapy. Anyway, they just posted a new update about the Stronghold mode, looks pretty nice. Shows they have a fair bit of work done on the building system already.

Also some new screens, though a lot of them seem to be scenes from the KS video. https://imgur.com/gallery/xqNgU
  6. okiN

Surkan said:
    looks like a wannabe warband

Easy enough to tell how much of the page you read, even just the cRPG mod did so many things Warband never did and this game is just pushing it a lot further, no longer limited by the Warband engine.

It's also refining the recipe quite a bit, such as making character development and weapon upgrades have a specializing effect rather than straight improvements, to keep the playing field more level.

Hard to say how much it'll have in common with Bannerlord since we know so very little about what that'll be like.
  7. okiN

Leifr Eiríksson said:
    Hmm! Interesting.
    The FSE donation-system for Battle Cry of Freedom only managed to scrape together $18,198 of their $75,000 goal. Are the cRPG team expecting a better response? I'm not really sure if these spin-off teams can really achieve much. S'pose I'll keep my eye on this and pledge if the goal has a legitimate chance of being fulfilled.

What's the point of fence-sitting? Not like you lose anything if they don't hit the goal.

Anyway, they already collected 45k before with no trouble, and there's a fair bit of untapped potential in the cRPG community even after that. Plus they seem to have a fair bit more media savvy than those civil war guys. I guess we'll see how it goes.
  8. okiN

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Wake me up when it's time for beta signups.
  9. okiN

Mount & Blade 2: Poll

Eiríkr Rauði said:
    Does it remind you of that epic ass-long thread about kick slashing? Y'know, the one where you and Harlequin went at it all night?  :lol:

No, it just reminds me of how the community got less and less friendly over the years until acting like a jerk became the norm, often actively encouraged by staff. Now, add to that a double helping of stagnation; at least while TW was actively working on Warband there was still something to talk about.

This M guy seems like a bro, though. Props.
  10. okiN

Mount & Blade 2: Poll

Heh. I like how every time I find myself reading something on this forum, it ends up reminding me why I gave up on it in the first place. Good job, gang.
  11. okiN

MP Sci-Fi Star Wars: BF II - new team, new thread

Well, as expected, I couldn't make it... so where's this footage we were promised?
  12. okiN

MP Sci-Fi Star Wars: BF II - new team, new thread

Man, of course you hadda pick the one time when I can't make it. Guess I'll just wait for release, or maybe I can show up late if you test for long enough. :razz:
  13. okiN

[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Actually, the cRPG community has come a long way, just like the mod in general. It's been a year; I think everyone should let go of their prejudices and give it a try. :razz:
  14. okiN

Dunno about that, but cRPG-playing Reveranites are certainly invited to seek their fortune in Varangian lands!
  15. okiN

242_4632c796c03ba.gif
  16. okiN

I was never dead, but I'm permanently residing in mod land now. I only really play cRPG these days; after the changes brought by newer versions I greatly prefer the balance and general gameplay feel there, and the customization now comes with greatly reduced grind. Also looking forward to the impending release of Bearforce II, but basically native doesn't really do it for me anymore. :razz:
  17. okiN

****, man, Ulf finally came back from the dead? Happy day!
  18. okiN

Petition to restore Archonsod as Admin

Ha, I won't argue. Still, I've always hated non-polls like this one. Even setting up a petition that only collects +1s as a forum vote is inherently silly somehow.
Back
Top Bottom