Search results for query: *

1. After over 900 hours of playing, I can't recommend this game.

First of all, I want to apologize to those who in the past I accused them of excessive zeal and ill-will.You were right about these developers,they are nothing but lying thieves who took our money and occasionally throws us some shreds of content.As for developers and moderators, all you can do...
  2. Patch 1.7.3 will be great

So it was a leek with the patch 1.7.3 and guys this one will be great so here are the big features -10 new hobo armors for battania -over 9999 biker helmets for battania -Vlandia and Sturgia will be deleted from the game -If you mention them Erdogan will personaly brake in your home to...
  3. TW why you hate Vlandia and Sturgia with such great pasion

There are many posts related to this topic but choose to always ignore them.I understood at the launch of the game that many things will change over time,and yes at the beginning a lot of armor, weapons and helmets were added to all factions except Vlandia and Sturgia.Instead, the Battania...
  4. how to make small improvements to make a more immersive game(hope this time other players and the devs wont ignore the thread)

First of all i want to say sorry for my english but I am facing some problems with my keybord and is not my native languege.Second of all I want to say that I love this game I have over 600+ h I understand that the devs are doing a hard job,90% of the time they do a good comunication and I...
  5. Some nice items and features from viking conquest

So before Bannerlord I played a lot of warband and even more of viking conquest since I am in love with early medieval period.Bannerlord takes place at the end of early medieval period so in 80% ways they are on the same page.But vilking conquest did some thinks better than warband and better...
Back
Top Bottom