Search results for query: *

• Users: sidri
  • Order by date
  1. Bandit king experience

I was interested in new Roguery tree and decided to try playing with the bandit armies as a bandit king. In the beginning, I decided to look at all the bonuses. Your bandit squads get: +20% exp -20% cheaper wage -50% food consume +30% higher chance of surrender. Absolutely brilliant! +2% damage...
  2. Resolved Thorios castle broken!

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    Uploaded Siege.sav Troops falling again.
  3. Resolved The Khuzaits are being invaded by a horde of steppe bandits

Would be better there was more medium/large sized groups of bandits, rather than small/tiny ones. Or smaller ones would merge over time if left unchecked.
    Smaller grps have a more chance to surrender.
  4. A fully independent clan?

I see independent clans often enough, but when they lose their castle or city, they should either actively try retake it or another, or defect to other factions, or leave the map as happened a bit with Warband, but not be sitting in one of my cities like fools doing nothing.
    NONONO!
  5. "i'LL MaKe OnE oF yUo bLeEd" says a group of 5 looters...

I know there is a perk that increases the chance of surrender by 30%
    Thats not 30%
    I calculate it as a 80% 1-9 troops 40% for 10-19 30% for 20-25.Tested with with 300-350ppl party.
  6. Resolved The Khuzaits are being invaded by a horde of steppe bandits

We found the reason behind this. And currently working towards a fix. Thanks for reporting!
    Can you make this "increase the number of bandits" as a game settings? It does look good with Scarface perk.
  7. Resolved Thorios castle broken!

Today I was besieged by a horde of Khuzaits in Thorios Castle. When they put the ladders up against the walls, my warriors jumped down and died. This happens in two places where the ladders up.
  8. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

I wish to play more, but, i got too many crashes and bugs. Starting new games but still crashing and ruining my game. It's been about 1 year now, but on my side i feel like nothing is moving.

-still no major update with lots of content
    -still empty dialog options with lords / missing perks (this must be very easy/quick to do !!)
    -still every day(hour) crashes
    -still some stupid gameplay that need to be fixed (stupid level 1 peasant with fork able to completely stop my horse while riding full speed. This should be possible only with 2 hands in a special position and facing my horse, not this fuc***g peasant with ONE hand and hitting my horse and the left side while passing near him) - sieges and soldiers not using ladders / only 1 out of 3 in siege towers ...

Maybe i'm wrong, but, after so much time, i was hoping lots of improvements. Every patch note i read tons of "fixed game crash" but i still play and suddenly return to windows. I'm still waiting for new content or just empty boxes (dialog options/missing perks) to be filled, but it's SOOOO slow... 7 years to make a game, and what ? 7 years of early access ???? Please, gogogo devs, we are still waiting !
    Rlly strange because I only had 5-6 bugs all the time
  9. A fully independent clan?

This is not a bug but very rare situation. A clan left their actual kingdom without joining another kingdom.

Checked again. Sorry this one is actually created after rebellion it seems and they did not joined anyone yet. But actually it can happen for other default clans too, need to check why default clans do not leave their kingdom without joining another one, actually we did not disabled it too.

Here probably 30 days past and they did not joined any kingdom yet.
    all rebel clans stays on map if them town captured. Thats good cuz they patrol map like a bandits and can be attacked for looting.
  10. Roguery

And don't forget that raiding caravans and villages destroys your relations with the notables you need to get troops from, so you're totally shooting yourself in the foot just to gain a few pennies and a couple xp.

The way Roguery should work is as a tempting source of easy money, which if you get too greedy and abuse it, it'll screw you over later on when nobody wants to deal with you. Raiding a village should be the most lucrative thing you can do, since the long term penalties are pretty big. And the roguery perks should be focused around countering those penalties, like letting you bribe the notables to forget about the raid, or raid in disguise so nobody finds out it was you.
    You can raid Khuzait willages only.
  11. Khuzait still snowballs

My kill count is 60k /14k.
    They nonstop spam 2k troops on my castle. Dont need to fix it cuz thats rlly fun!
  12. Roguery

Absolutely agree! I burn 100+ towns ransom 40k Khuzaits and get 200 roguery. They need to speed up it!

Thats a rlly good skill cuz your bandits get +20% xp, -20% wage, -50% consume food, +2% attack. Also +2%1h swords and+2%2h for all troops. I collect Forest bandits +Sea raider chiefs and they good
  13. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

As a old Warband fan from beta times im rlly impressed. 9/10.
    I just have a one problem. Im addicted. HOW DO I STOP PLAYING THAT? 500hrs on steam now.
  14. У меня игра не запускается

У меня то же самое с запуском Bannerlord! Причем на старой винде все запускается норм, а на новой- проверка обновлений, а дальше тишина.
Back
Top Bottom