Search results for query: *

• Users: orgat
  • Order by date
  1. Location of kingdom policy names and policy description texts

Hi, I would like to edit some kingdom policy names and their description. Where can I find the file to edit those? Thanks
  2. Re-Installation Criteria

When I see more updates with new content and improvements/fixes and less updates like "added spam filter to chat", I might consider reinstalling.
  3. How many of us even still have Bannerlord installed?

I uninstalled it, and I won't install it until they add significant amount of new content and fixes/improvements to the game.
    I keep checking in from time to time, but the only thing I keep seeing lately is a spam filter to chat that has been added. WOW.
  4. In Progress Horse archers get too close when circling

Just installed it!
    I indeed saw a fix for this very problem with the horse archers and many other annoying problems.
    Overall the changelog there is massive and seems very promising. Can't believe I haven't installed this mod long ago.
    Thanks mate, much appreciated.
  5. In Progress Horse archers get too close when circling

Try the Realistic Battle Ai Module. What are the mods that you have?
    The only mod that I have is respec in towns (can't stand having companions with all the wrong perks)

I will certainly take a look at the mod you've mentioned, but regardless, this is a bug. Horse archers are supposed to shoot from beyond the enemy reach, so what's the point of circling so close that you get caught up in the fray? They need to fix it.
  6. In Progress Can't control troop after battle ends

Is the design to take the command UI away from the player when the enemy routes? It is either a bug or intended, there's no testing to be done.
    While I agree with your logic I see absolutely no reason for this to be by design.
    Furthermore, before, you could control your troops but instead of butchering the retreating enemy troops they just kept celebrating for the most part which was quite irritating.
    So if anything, they should give you more control than before, to finish the enemy off.
    I think they should keep obeying and fighting to the last moment and celebrate only once the battlefield is clear of the enemy. (or they can shout in celebration but keep fighting)
  7. In Progress Horse archers get too close when circling

Summary: When ordering horse archers to charge, or when delegating command (both ways they will ride in circles around the enemy, as always) The horse archers get TOO close to the enemy, instead of circling with a bigger radius (much bigger), and so, almost every engagement between t2-t3-t4...
  8. Resolved [1.5.10 BETA]Ranged Units not shooting at Horse Archers sometimes(Again), new patch, same old bugs

I can confirm this bug is also happening to me in 1.5.10 beta, extremely annoying and unplayable.
  9. Resolved Icons not showing

The latest update made it even worse for me now. Now characters have random textures. Some characters become pink some black....
    I second this
  10. Resolved Icons not showing

From what I understand today's hotfix (Feb 16,21) was supposed to fix this bug. "Fixed an issue that blocked the loading of item thumbnail images."
    Wanted to report that this did not fix it for me, still having the same issues.
    I second this.
  11. Quick adjustments - bow perk

Hey everyone, I googled this perk and looked on this forum but I haven't found a clear explanation to what this perk does. It says in the description "Decreases your bow accuracy loss due to rotating by 50%" What does "due to rotating" exactly mean? Does it mean circling around/ turning while on...
  12. Are cavalry charges lame in your opinion?

Commenting on the original post, the problem starts with the fact you can't tell your troops which enemy to charge.
    I found this to be very lacking and annoying from my day 1 of playing this game.
    I mean, come on, do I really have to babysit them and guide them all the way to the right enemy formation and only then charge? when it's sometimes too late and they don't gain enough momentum.
  13. Can you still somehow upgrade bandits without the leadership perk?

So it seems to me (maybe this was included in a recent patch) that you can't upgrade bandits anymore by putting them in a castle or a city and waiting a day or two. I watched a video on YT where somebody wrote a comment saying you should still be able to upgrade bandits by passing them over to a...
  14. Do you lose your workshop in an enemy town?

I am pretty sure that in my experience when I became in war with a faction and I had some of my workshops in their cities, I immediately lost them, meaning the faction is supposed to seize your property when you are at war with them, which makes sense..
  15. the ultimate goal for this game: money

You should be able to avoid paying lords millions to convince them to join, if you captured all of their cities and castles, because at this point, in my experience it should be a lot easier to convince them to join you (money wise).
  16. In Progress Hundreds of Sea Raiders

I have the same bug, only it's Steppe Bandits...Maybe its your Sturgia getting even with my Aserai? :smile: Beta 1.5.8 is bugged to the max.
    I agree about the beta having tons of bugs...with last betas when I encountered bugs or crashes I just waited for the hotfix, but with this one it's too much... I already rolled back to the main
  17. In Progress Cannot recruit prisoners

Too many of the same type of unit and they don't gain any conformity and you can't recruit them, try less then 25. I had this issue in 1.5.7 beta and reducing a stack to 22 let recruit as normal. Also if you have many different types of units the conformity is given randomly and it will take a very long time before any join.
    This isn't the case for me here, I have about 3-4 kinds of prisoners and each stack has less than 10 men, and still nothing.
    Earlier in the playthrough I starved my party to gain points in medicine and my morale dropped close to 0 once or twice.
    MAYBE it has something to do with it? because that's the first time I have tried it and encountered this bug.
  18. In Progress Cannot recruit prisoners

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    After uploading it I didn't get any sort of link or ID reference to the upload.
    The name of the file I uploaded is: "CantRecruitPrisoners.sav"
    Description is I think:
    "Cannot recruit prisoners at all.
    e1.5.8 beta"
    or something along those lines.
    Please let me know if you need me to upload it again or anywhere else.
  19. In Progress Cannot recruit prisoners

In the beginning of this playthrough (e1.5.8 beta) I was able to recruit prisoners regularly. However, a little bit later in the playthrough I noticed I cannot recruit prisoners anymore. I even caught a big group of looters, waited what seemed to be more than enough in-game days and still...
  20. Resolved Wrong tier number in tooltip

When in the party screen and hovering over the tier icon, the tier number that is displayed in the tooltip that pops up is wrong. For example if the unit is tier 2 and you hover with the mouse over the tier icon, the tooltip text may say "tier 4"
Back
Top Bottom