Search results for query: *

1. Danymiliano

In Progress [Server] Unstable ping

Ok, thanks for the answer
  2. Danymiliano

In Progress [Server] Unstable ping

Sometimes the ping rises almost twice for no reason. Just an hour ago, since the post publication, the ping was about 100 on all servers Sometimes it's returns to the usual 40-50 ms. Literally right now everything is fine.
  3. Danymiliano

Resolved Cannot connect to the server

After I was AFK in the lobby and I was thrown off the server, I tried to log in again, and... endless loading. After re-entering the game, I also can't connect. This has happened before, and after a week it somehow passed by itself, but I do not know the reason why. When it happened for the...
  4. Danymiliano

Resolved Small mistake in the unit name

Thank you for your attention to this small detail
  5. Danymiliano

In Progress Ghost friend request

+1. 1.7.0

5z6Couj.jpg

ktJrME9.jpg
  6. Danymiliano

In Progress Русский - RU Lack of translation in multiplayer and fitting the font to the interface

а меня на ха-ха пробивает, когда я вижу такое словосочетание ибо нигде, кроме безграмотных локализаций игр, я такого не встречал

Ну так в чём проблема, вот тут значение есть, племенной воин может быть вполне99.jpg
  7. Danymiliano

In Progress Русский - RU Lack of translation in multiplayer and fitting the font to the interface

- Instead of the word "Leave" (Выйти) it says "Ride away" (Уехать) (???) while changing map. To be honest, It seems that they didn't translate the text in detail, carelessly, without paying attention to the context at all. Perhaps they translated one part in the singleplayer without viewing how it will all be fitted in multiplayer, and one word is used both there and there at the same time so it would be nice if you asked the localizer to pay more attention to the game and the context in general (if it possible, without any negativity)
    55.jpg
    - There is written only one letter "П" after the third assist instead of full word "Помощь"
    66.jpg
    - The "Leave" (Выйти) icon is also called "Ride away" (Уехать) in the clan menu
    9990.jpg
    - There is no translation for the "Close" icon in the badge selection menu
    close.jpg
    - The same problem with the unit naming "Rabble" (Сброд). The name implies a unit in the singular, so it would be better to translate the word as "Чернь" here, but in general, it can be understood that the name of this unit is difficult to translate into Russian from English correctly
    000.jpg
  8. Danymiliano

You have one more error on the screen "Племенной воин" :smile: I already explained to them that "Племенной" can be a horse, in relation to a person you cannot say that. "Соплеменник / Сородич" or "Воин племени" is correct.
    Yes, a "Воин племени" would be perfect, but other options are not, because in the original the unit is called Tribal Warrior, and in these other options there is no word "warrior"

P. S. I don't see any particular problems with the name "Племенной воин" though
  9. Danymiliano

- "Ланцер" (Lancer) should be replaced by "Лансер" or "Конный копейщик" (Lancer) because nobody pronounces it/write it in this way. My first option is the conventionally recognized pronunciation of a native speaker, and the second option is more correct, but less concise
    77.jpg

- "Гарда" (Guard) should be replaced by "Стражник" (Guard) or "Страж" because in Russian, the word "гарда" is used to denote a part of a sword, saber, etc., which protects a hand from cuts. It's confusing. Also, another problem here is what is the problem with Fians, "Garda" is a plural and is used to describe a social group, but it is not suitable for describing a one single unit. In the original, "Guard" is also written in the singular.
    Guard.jpg
    - Absolutely the same problem with "Khan's Guard" - Instead of the plural in "Стража хана" should be used "Страж хана" in the singular
    00.jpg
    - Obviously, the localizer has a problem with the translation of the word "lance", because it was not usually used in Russian ("spear" is usually used instead), if we still need to clarify the spear type, then it is better to use this word as "lance" (ланса/ланс), "lancer" (лансер), not "lanets" (ланец), not "lantses" (ланцы), not "lantser" (ланцер), not "mitsubishi lantser" (митсубиши ланцер), etc., so no one says or writes it in this way. Perhaps only in the old literature, some author translated the spear type in this way, but in fact right now most of native speakers pronounce this word with the sound of "S" or "C" (not "TS") and write it with the same letter

999.jpg
  10. Danymiliano

The font looks default and terribly bulky in some places, non concise, sometimes the inscriptions look as if they were not adjusted to the game menu. It literally ruins the whole atmosphere and aesthetics of the original interface. Also i found a few mistakes and the lack of translation in some...
  11. Danymiliano

Resolved Русский - RU Mistakes and inaccuracies in Russian localization

- Weird skill description (Medicine - How to learn). It should look like: "Помогайте раненым солдатам лечиться в поселениях", instead of what is there right now
    2323.jpg
    - Weird skill description (Riding - How to learn). It should look something like this: "Скачите по карте как можно больше, сражайтесь верхом, чтобы получить бонус к скорости/прирост к скорости"
    Riding.jpg
    - The inscription of a personal skill copies the skill name itself, there is no description (Charm - Parade)
    Parade.jpg
  12. Danymiliano

- Untranslated skill (Roguery - Partners in Crime)
    1.jpg
    - Untranslated skill (Steward - Efficient Campaigner)
    33.jpg
    - Untranslated skill (Engineering - Battlements)
    20211213152446_1.jpg
    - Untranslated skill (Medicine - Battle Hardened)
    66.jpg
    - Untranslated skill (Steward - Master of Planning)
    20211213152645_1.jpg
  13. Danymiliano

Towns

- Varcheg should be translated like "Варчег" (Varcheg, not Varkheg), because in my opinion there should be a sound of "CH", not "KH" (now it's "KH"). I think that's how most native speakers pronounce the name of this town
    20211213145215_1.jpg

- Razih should be with the letter "H" at the end, — "Разих". Now it looks like Razi, which is feels strange for an arabic-like naming. Also I think most native speakers pronounce it that way
    20211213145046_1.jpg

Skills and abilities

- "Езда верхом" (Riding) should be replaced by "Верховая езда", which in my opinion is perceived better for native speakers. Also, among other things, In all previous parts of the game, this skill was always called that way
    20211213145539_1.jpg
    - The skill Breeder (Riding - Breeder) has a weird translation. It should look something like this: "Животные в вашем инвентаре получают/имеют небольшой шанс на размножение", so that whoever reads it, it is clear that this skill gives
    Breeder.jpg
    - Untranslated skill (Roguery - In Best Light)
    20211213151731_1.jpg
  14. Danymiliano

Overall the translation is decent, but I found a few mistakes in my opinion, which I going to report below in this thread Items - The word "вилы" (pitchfork) is written with a small letter - Some mistakes with word translation "Bear Skin". These words should be written like this: "Медвежья...
  15. Danymiliano

In Progress English Little mistake in the unit name

A few months ago I wrote about one minor mistake, it's not exactly a translation mistake, but something that may be suitable for this topic, so I'll report here again to be noticed. Unit ID: sturgian_warrior_son It's still a thing in 1.7.0 beta branch P. S. In the russian localization...
  16. Danymiliano

In Progress Texture bugs of some cities

Some of my findings Myzea GPU usage in some places (maybe because of trees, i don't really know) Castle doors Building texture Syronea You can get up on the barrel and jump on behind the scene Tree passes through the wall Rovalt Rovalt wall Rovalt wall 2 Misplaced object...
  17. Danymiliano

Resolved Incorrect cavalry animation

I just tried to play and, sadly, it still exists

18. Danymiliano

Resolved Blue glow on the Isle of Deriad winter map

Blinking was fixed too. Everything is fine now
  19. Danymiliano

Resolved Unnecessary confirmation

Yes, now everything is good. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom