Search results for query: *

1. New Stewardship skills...I wonder

...why the perks turns weapons into troops XP at all?! I mean I understand: give the men their share of the plunder, right. Sounds immersive as well. But: - shouldn't it rather raise troop morale (troops with loot are happy troops) -> giving hands - shouldn't it rather reduce wages (pay with...
  2. SP - General Suggestion: create new damage type: primitive

There are some low-tech weapons, that should not work properly versus any kind of armor. I am talking thrown rocks, wooden hammers - you guess it: rabble weapons. AFAIK, blunt weapon damage ignores 100% of armor - so am I told. Makes sense A BIT, since we are talking concussions and deforming...
  3. SP - General A different approach to factions: unique faction quirks

Some problems in the game seem to come from the factions being treated equally in the global layer like it is always the same to lead a kingdom but having very different armies and troops types at their hands I think it is imperative to rethink the way those factions are played. I will look into...
  4. SP - General A different approach to army building: level up/equipment

In another thread I had an idea of introducing - or better: expanding the mechanism, troops are upgraded to higher tiers. The mechanism already exists in its bones when it comes to cavalry units: we need a (war) horse or it won't happen. Now the 'what if': What if we are to buy the weapons and...
  5. Strange items in equipment

Hi folks! I have played a bit single player and now found some strange objects in my inventory: stolen goods (worth 1gold at 20 weight) and spice (worth 370 at 10 weight) How to get these? I can only guess some looters hat them or hideouts but what is their purpose? Any hint on that?
  6. How to get more than one fief as vassal?

Sorry to ask, but I am stuck on that behalf. I remember from warband, that the conqueror of something gets dibs on it or at least will be one of those eligible and you can boost your chances by befriending nobles. In my game, however, this is not working. Do you have any clues on how often I did...
  7. Over 100 hours in the game - my first impressions, experiences and ideas for improvement

Having bought this game as a X-mas gift for myself and I am having a blast. The graphic is crisp and immersive although I might want to have some more maps for the fights. During fights I miss a map feature to realize where I and my troops are. I get lost during my favorite combat activity -...
  8. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Suggestion: Companion handling after 'killed' in battle

As far as I understand, companions can be killed with death enabled - and according to Steam forum this happens quite often somewhat killing the RPG aspect of the game. I can understand, that a team of immortal T7 troops can be quite challenging to balance but we are talking single player here...
Back
Top Bottom