Search results for query: *

• Users: Bisoso1893
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bisoso1893

Is there a way to add a video to the main menu ?

Hello, just wanted to know if I can add a video to be repoducing in the main menu.
  2. Bisoso1893

What do I have to edit in the game files to change a Town?

A mod called "Crusader: Deus Vult" put cities like Jerusalem, Antioch, Acre and others in their game, but all of these have the same scenes as the Native mod, Jerusalem have the same scene as Praven and I wanna know what do I have to edit to make Jerusalem have the same scene as Shariz or...
  3. Bisoso1893

OpenBRF doesn't show me the connected sub-meshes

I have worked with OpenBRF before, and splitted the connected sub-meshes, but now that I have a new PC, for some reason I can't see these, when I "Split into connected sub-meshes" they doesn't show, I have the version 0.0.80e.
  4. Bisoso1893

How to add scope sight on a mod ?

Not talking about a scope submodel, but about the ui, just like this: I'm a little bit more advanced using Source Codes but still don't know how to change it. Could it be maybe by just replacing "ui_gadgets" but if I can avoid this to have both aiming without scoped and aiming with scope I...
  5. Bisoso1893

How can I change the start year for a mod?

I got the source code from my favourite mod, I just put the folder of the source code in the module of the mod I wanted to edit, I alredy edited ":cur_year" in the "module_scripts.py" but in game the year I changed doesn't show, help please
  6. Bisoso1893

(Solved) Problems with new armouries for Submod

Hello, I'm trying to make a submod for "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth 1.16A" in wich I want to include essentially some uniforms and firearms from napoleonic wars, so I did it putting the resource files and textures into the BRF files of "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth" but the weapons keep showing completly...
  7. Bisoso1893

I want to change the reload animation of a musket I added for Native Module, HELP! :c

Hi bros, I added a musket using flintlock pistol in vanilla as the base, but of course, the reload animation is from the pistol itself and is awful af, I imported a BRF animation from another mod so I can change the reload animation but I don't know where to replace the anim or what file I...
  8. Bisoso1893

Tratando de cambiar animación de recarga para un mosquete que añadí al Native Module

Hola papis, añadí un mosquete para el Native Module, pero agregué el tiem basandome en la pistola del juego y ahora el mosquete recarga como si fuera una puta pistola, conocen alguna manera de como puedo cambiar las animaciones de recarga ? Tengo un brf donde recarga un mosquete, solo tuve que...
Back
Top Bottom