Search results for query: *

• Users: Madeloc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Madeloc

Reinforcements waves

Is unfortunately as bad as it has always been. Playing without any mod (so no alteration of the game) and still if you have to advance a lot you will have your incoming or back troops that might be taken in the middle of full ennemy reinforcement wave.... the game still sucks, that's why I had...
  2. Madeloc

Lords defection "fix"

Have to start a new game post-1.8.0 official to no longer see idiots defections? I started my playthrough the day before :wink: and went on like that... EDIT : forgot the main : I got several completely illogical defections again.
  3. Madeloc

Reinforcements

Really needs a rework. That system is pure ****. Reinforcements poping among my troops when we didn't advance on the battle field. Reinforcement poping on the wall - during a siege defense - at the point where the siege tower is, as if the ennemy had taken the wall when it is not the case...
  4. Madeloc

For whom the bell tolls

Hello, sorry, it is probably something already asked dozens of times, but when my heroe will die (I despair of seeing him dead btw lol, 71 years old now), how can I see it? Is there a message? EDIT : when he starts to be ill, when he IS GOING TO die but still alive, I mean. Also their was a...
  5. Madeloc

About executions and AI

I play with "perfect executions", which allow the AI to execute other lords, adding a piece of soul (as I read an article about this, the person will recongize himself/herself :smile: ) to the flat gameline of BL. But not the topic here. Even if related to executions. The AI (Vlandia), after...
  6. Madeloc

About diplomacy

Thinking about diplomacy while besieging Thractorae Castle. Maybe to be moved to the suggestion section of the forum, if ever they are taken in count :wink: When we help some lords for a siege or battle, they often speak to us after the battle, thanking us, in concrete terms leading to an...
  7. Madeloc

About generosity

I did my last gameplays with Southern Empire, Vlandia, and Aserai. I remember Raganvad with Sturgia being an incorrigible selfish man. But with the others, if, at the start, they do not give more fiefs than due [ I won't describe "due", let us say reasonably rewarding, I won't either describe...
  8. Madeloc

NPC skills improvement

Hello, don't know if I am right or wrong but it looks to me that fighting skills for NPCs only improve when the player is in the battle. Else only "campaign map" skills improve all the time. With fighting skills, I hear : weapon masteries, riding, athletics (those have a slight increase on the...
  9. Madeloc

Orders - sequence F2-F7

Please have mercy TW, do something for the facing direction order, sometimes the direction to look at does ONLY **** for too loog during the battle (too long for not to loose troops for nothing at least). I'm not the AI, I don't waste troops :) Thanks
  10. Madeloc

Downloading new update for 1.8.0.

To be fair, since I have criticized much the game, I also recognize when good things happen. So no tested yet, but trustful that it will be ok, thank you for that update. Think it can only be good :)
  11. Madeloc

Secession 1.8.0

Hello, Anyone has seen that in 1.8.0., I don't speak about the bug of defection - though it's almost the same - some clans just secede but do not join any other kingdom, looks like they are independant. Thinking through I'm using the mod Diplomacy, so this may be an issue not from 1.8.0. Any...
  12. Madeloc

Rebellion / ruler change

In my current playthrough (1.8.0), there has been a rebellion in Battania. Rebellion was lead by a Sturgian clan which had joined Battania. The rebels won - Caladog abdicates. Till here, all is normal. But the new leader is the leader of the Ghilman (the well known minor faction). I have no...
  13. Madeloc

Equipment - lords / companions

I noticed several things, do not know if it's wanted, one is a stupidity. Lords : Among the new spawning lords in the different clans, there are some who are skilled as warriors, but who have only civilian equipment (and even no horse); here is the equipment for one of these (a vlandian one...
  14. Madeloc

SP - General About units, cultures and lore (Battania, Aserai, minor factions)

Hello Dev Team, Jump to the end I wrote a summary if you want to avoid the poetry :smile: I find that Bannerlord has a good lore, an existing world with several cultures some stories, etc. Sturgia reminds me of the Nords in Mount & Blade and Mount & Blade : Warband. Their strong units were...
  15. Madeloc

About the sharing out of troops in multiple parties battles

I'm defending Myzea with Myzea's garrison (helping Myzea). My army has 160 legionaries, 60 Menavliatons and around 80 crossbowmen. Another party similar to mine (one of my parties who was patrolling the area - and I'm using Party AI Overhaul, so it is approximately composed of 180 infantry and...
  16. Madeloc

About the sharing out of troops in multiple parties battles

I'm defending Myzea with Myzea's garrison (helping Myzea). My army has 160 legionaries, 60 Menavliatons and around 80 crossbowmen. Another party similar to mine (one of my parties who was patrolling the area - and I'm using Party AI Overhaul, so it is approximately composed of 180 infantry and...
  17. Madeloc

Remarks about throwing (known, certainly)

My Khuzait Spear Infantry - I do not use cavalry, except a bunch of HA to have a line of archers behind the regular archers, irrevelant detail here - know how to throw their Jagged Throwing Spear. Tested, observed and confirmed by myself =) My Darkhans seems to be unable to throw their...
  18. Madeloc

AI Economy, Garrisons (+economy?), Lords abilities, Siege & Crenels & Shields, Cavalry, etc

Some facts I'm experiencing while playing 1.8.0 (some in previous versions too, whatever...) Economy : General remark : AI is unable to support the weight of war, after about 5 years of game-time, checking in the encyclopedia, almost all clans are poor, and only able to raise pityful parties...
  19. Madeloc

Lords defections

Hello, I'm using the mod "Diplomacy", so I'm not sure if what comes is related to this mod. Lately (on 1.8.0), I find that they are often defections from clans in the kingdoms for which I fight (rather than creating my kingdom I prefer to wait for the death of the ruler, and often I'm elected...
  20. Madeloc

Lost companion

Hass someone experienced the following : one of my companions - leading a caravan - has been lost, in the encyclopedia, it is written that she disappeared. She was 33 years old so I don't think she died of an illness nor of old age :) . Is it possible but rare that companions disappear like...
Back
Top Bottom