Search results for query: *

1. In Progress game keeps crashing at random moments

Summary: Game keeps crashing on average every 30 minutes, it seems to be related to GPU. I had it before and tried every advice I was given (V-Sync setting and others) How to Reproduce: check dump identifier Have you used cheats and if so which: none Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots...
  2. In Progress Scout gets tons of XP and game slows down 100 times

It happened again. I donloded file via http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/index.php
    Load it and go south west. It doesn't break when I unasign scout role.
  3. In Progress Scout gets tons of XP and game slows down 100 times

I played with it and was able to find workaround. It happened as well without this companion so I'm not sure what is the reason.
  4. In Progress Scout gets tons of XP and game slows down 100 times

Summary: This bug seem to be related to my new companion Zuwaira the Wanderer, I just hired her in Epicrotea. On spotting enemy army I get notification that my scout leveled up (few levels at once), tons of text notifications that my scout leveled up scouting by 1 lvl, up to hep learning limit...
  5. In Progress wrong group assignment during siege assault

I'll just keep adding save files with examlpes.
    I guess it will be easier to fix it (when taime comes to solve this bug) with more data to work with :wink:
  6. In Progress crash on declaring peace while joining siege

Summary: I go to the castle where I can find lord I want to ask to join my kingdom But castle is under siege by army of my vassal Game asks me if I want to join the siege I go to kingdom tab and declare peace Game crashes when it supposed to go back to main map. How to Reproduce: use my save...
  7. In Progress wrong group assignment during siege assault

And again.
    While assaulting Utelheim castle (or however it is spelled :wink: ) my archers and melee soldiers get mixed up.
    There are 3 groups, each containing both types of troops.
    They all behave like infantry - standing in big square and catching enemy arrows with their foreheads :razz:

Save file uploaded.
  8. In Progress wrong group assignment during siege assault

Another instance of similar error.
    During assault of Jalmarys only 3 groups were spawned (no 2,3 and 5)
    One melee group and two groups of ranged troops.
    When I move some them to other groups (F3; F5), move their starting positions and let them do hat they want (F3; F4)
    They don't work as they should.
    Archers push the ram and all troops go back to their original groups.

It's a mess.

I uploaded save file.
  9. Resolved clan members party joined army of other faction

Tell them to inspect the party of the brother.
    I have had this happend to me in terms of the issue with lords being put into other lords party(there is a few threads on this topic).

In my case one of my parties was rushing to the aid of a city controlled by another kingdome, when I went to my clan-members party, I noticed he had a mercenarylord in his party.
    The mercenary lord was hired by that other kingdome.

Like this post : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ve-them-as-party-members.445472/#post-9739019
    (Why is that one resolved though, I know a work around but this issue havent been resolved in the latest hotfix, nor can I see any feedback from a dev stateing the issue being resolved either)

This also still happends for other lords, and those can only be fixed if they disband typically by them being defeated.

Still happends in 1.62 Beta for me and I started a new fresh game after the latest hotfix you added the other day.
    Yup, I remember he had battanian noble in his party.
  10. Resolved clan members party joined army of other faction

Summary: My brother Nathanos leads his party, when I wanted to call him back to my army it said that he is in other army. But my army was only one in my kingdom. Later other lord created his army but my brother wasn't there either. Later I realized that he is far away from my lands - at Sargot...
  11. Resolved crash on "lead an assault"

Thanks!
    But to clarify: will it go on hotfix or on 1.6.3 version or it's hard to tell yet?
  12. Resolved crash on "lead an assault"

I tried to prolong the siege and attack after both wall are down - still bugs out the same.
  13. Resolved crash on "lead an assault"

I tried also disbanding my army and attacking alone - it still crashes
  14. Resolved crash on "lead an assault"

Summary: after clicking "lead an assault" game shows splash screen and crashes 1-2 seconds later (3 times in a row) I just updated to 1.6.2, save file is still in 1.6.1 and loads just fine I tried leaving the siege and joining other battle - it was fine Before updating to 1.6.2 i tried to do...
  15. In Progress wrong group assignment during siege assault

After many months again I noticed bug while assigning battle groups during siege assault. All of units are assigned to groups nr 2, 4 and 6, None of them to groups 1, 3 and 5 When I zoom on them I can clearly see there is mix of melee and ranged unit in each group. When I try to transfer part of...
  16. Resolved "Freed lords" get picked up by other npc's and have them as party members.

I uploaded save files with same bug on my campaign.
    One before and one after battle.

It happened to me previously and caused some crashes.
    I found work-around by transferring all troops to my party, disbanding this party, talking to this companion to join my party and recreating his party.
  17. Resolved conspiracy caravan quest bugged out

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Asked the design team, will update when I hear back.
    Thanks!
  18. Need More Info Game unplayable: Crashes with error message: “d3d_device_context_-> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture failed

Those crashes stopped occurring for last 2 days and I didn't change any settings.
  19. Resolved conspiracy caravan quest bugged out

Save file uploaded
    btw: are there any benefits for doing this quest line?
Back
Top Bottom