Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

tom784

Recruit
Summary: My brother Nathanos leads his party, when I wanted to call him back to my army it said that he is in other army.
But my army was only one in my kingdom.
Later other lord created his army but my brother wasn't there either.
Later I realized that he is far away from my lands - at Sargot. And it is being besieged by Battanians.
How to Reproduce: load save file that I uploaded
Have you used cheats and if so which: none

Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.
Tell them to inspect the party of the brother.
I have had this happend to me in terms of the issue with lords being put into other lords party(there is a few threads on this topic).

In my case one of my parties was rushing to the aid of a city controlled by another kingdome, when I went to my clan-members party, I noticed he had a mercenarylord in his party.
The mercenary lord was hired by that other kingdome.

Like this post : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ve-them-as-party-members.445472/#post-9739019
(Why is that one resolved though, I know a work around but this issue havent been resolved in the latest hotfix, nor can I see any feedback from a dev stateing the issue being resolved either)

This also still happends for other lords, and those can only be fixed if they disband typically by them being defeated.

Still happends in 1.62 Beta for me and I started a new fresh game after the latest hotfix you added the other day.

Tell them to inspect the party of the brother.
I have had this happend to me in terms of the issue with lords being put into other lords party(there is a few threads on this topic).

In my case one of my parties was rushing to the aid of a city controlled by another kingdome, when I went to my clan-members party, I noticed he had a mercenarylord in his party.
The mercenary lord was hired by that other kingdome.

Like this post : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ve-them-as-party-members.445472/#post-9739019
(Why is that one resolved though, I know a work around but this issue havent been resolved in the latest hotfix, nor can I see any feedback from a dev stateing the issue being resolved either)

This also still happends for other lords, and those can only be fixed if they disband typically by them being defeated.

Still happends in 1.62 Beta for me and I started a new fresh game after the latest hotfix you added the other day.
Yup, I remember he had battanian noble in his party.

@Zorion_no hey, can you please send me a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

I dont have a current save with this issue though atm(as I fix it myself by disbanding the clansmember party then remakeing it from anew).
(my workaround for the issue when its clanmembers).
I dont have any knowledge of this being the case in the current play that other lords have one.

Should I spot it though, for sure I'll upload another save.

But my point originally was that the devs should look at the party of the brother, and see if he had a nobleman of another faction, which the original poster confirmed.

So its related to the issue that is in the thread I originally linked, which is still not resolved afaik, but the post was.

Hello, our team tried to reproduce the issue but was unable to. I will update the team about your findings tho. Thank you for your time.

Hello, our team tried to reproduce the issue but was unable to. I will update the team about your findings tho. Thank you for your time.

so I dont get it?
What did you try to replicate.
Did you start that save and just go around fighting lords with other clanleadparties in your army, to "hope" that one of them will not properly release the rescued lord(as in instead take them into their party like a unit).

Or did you track down the npc who have the lord who wasnt released as normal, in the other party?

The problem is that this issue happends "rare" but can happend among any lord and even king I had Raganavad of Sturgia have another sturgian lord in his army(that lord didnt get released until Raganavad was defeated in battle which is another option for it to happend).

Most of the time I fight big battles where some of the lords in my faction or other non-hostile with other parties in an army most of the time this issue dont happend.
But when it do, its really damageing for the overall gamebalance.

Since that lord thus cant form an army on their own(not to mention if its like in the case of the original poster, where the lord "takes control of the party" and it joins up in defense of other kingdomes etc, instead of joining your wareffort etc.)

In the save I provided back then in that thread I linked (the file is gone on my end though) I think it was called "Galden" cause that was the clanleader who wasnt released properly but was part of Raganavads party instead.

So basically what I'm trying to communicate is that hostile lord have prisoner who is either in your faction or another thats not hostile towards yours.
When the hostile lord is defeated, normally those lords being prisoner will be set free, however the issue is that instead those lords are picked up by other lords as a partymember instead.
The only way to "release" that lord from the party is by disbanding the party where he is in now(by defeat, disband)

This started when you introduced the new feature when you get that "thank you for setting me free" dialouge, instead of before it stated "was set free"(and you didnt get relations or anything).
So for some reason it seems that the ai dont always handle this properly and thus the lord instead goes into the party.

Hello, our team was not able to reproduce the issue because the issue is fixed in our development branch. That is why the thread is marked resolved, the issue is fixed on our end but its not implemented to the game yet. It will be with the future patches. You can follow our patchnotes and future updates to see if its implemented to the game yet. If the issue occurs after the said fix is announced by us, please update this post.

Hello, our team was not able to reproduce the issue because the issue is fixed in our development branch. That is why the thread is marked resolved, the issue is fixed on our end but its not implemented to the game yet. It will be with the future patches. You can follow our patchnotes and future updates to see if its implemented to the game yet. If the issue occurs after the said fix is announced by us, please update this post.
Good stuff will do =)

Back
Top Bottom