Search results for query: *

• Users: chepox2004
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. chepox2004

new patch units giant baby faces

i think new patch units are kinda frightening , i dont like the giants baby faces bug
  2. chepox2004

how to raise your siblings leadership ?

how raise this stats to my sons ? i usually sends my siblings to command his owns partyes and they stats like one handed , riding , steward , even scouting , but , how i raise stats like leadership or tactics or charm , my main character is 68 years old and his going to past away with 275...
  3. chepox2004

Betrayed by cavalry?

having a big battle against khuzait 1000 v 1000 we are winning ,at the middle stage of the battle suddenly all my cavalry flee from the battlefield (about 150 cavalry troops including my brother) just flee from the battlefield , ?? whe supose to have high morale or at least not low, but they...
  4. chepox2004

how about surrender

how about , losing armies, instead of fighting until last men stand( 900 vs 30 men who dont lose morale) actually surrenders on the battlefield to be captured alive
  5. chepox2004

pax eterna ?

sorry for the bad english khuzait and batannia dominates the map, i play as vlandia , battania got about 2 cities of vlandia , then whe recover one an then he make peace paying tribute , then the battania get to figth the kuzhait 4 the rest of the map , and any of the vlandian lords whant to...
  6. chepox2004

Prisoners in cyties

in the cityes we have the militia , and we also have of course the garrisoned units to defend , but we have also something called the prisoners , where are these units ? can we use these units ? where i can see these troops ? i check the city dungeon and theres nothing , whats is the purpose of...
Back
Top Bottom