pax eterna ?

Users who are viewing this thread

chepox2004

Recruit
sorry for the bad english

khuzait and batannia dominates the map, i play as vlandia , battania got about 2 cities of vlandia , then whe recover one an then he make peace paying tribute , then the battania get to figth the kuzhait 4 the rest of the map , and any of the vlandian lords whant to declare war to recover those vlandians cityes , about 20 years of peace with nothing to do just to pass time , try to have attack or raid battania but declare peace and keep paying a small tribute to keep the cowards vlandian lords to do nothing , instead i lost my influence trying to force a war without the council aproval , all these happens when im a king and i can do nothing besides pass time on settlements , i cant play animore .

sorry for the bad english

khuzait and batannia dominates the map, i play as vlandia , battania got about 2 cities of vlandia , then whe recover one an then he make peace paying tribute , then the battania get to figth the kuzhait 4 the rest of the map , and any of the vlandian lords whant to declare war to recover those vlandians cityes , about 20 years of peace with nothing to do just to pass time , try to have attack or raid battania but declare peace and keep paying a small tribute to keep the cowards vlandian lords to do nothing , instead i lost my influence trying to force a war without the council aproval , all these happens when im a king and i can do nothing besides pass time on settlements , i cant play animore .

First, your English is acceptable. Obviously you need more practice, but that's what you're doing here. Good for you. You should never apologize for attempting to communicate in a language that is not your native language. If anybody criticizes your English, reply to them with this statement: "And how many languages do you speak C3PO? Shut the hell up and finish eating your crayons."

Two: I had a similar situation to yours. I was playing as Sturgia. Sturgia, Battania, Aserai, and Khuzait own everything. All the Empire factions and Vlandia are gone. Nobody was declaring war so I found some Khuzait parties and attacked them. But as soon as I provoked the war one of my fellow Sturgian Lords proposed peace. Everybody voted for peace. I started another war and again all my fellow Sturgian lords voted for peace. I decided to stop trying to provoke a war and decided to just smith some weapons and do some trading. Eventually Khuzait declared war on us, but there was definitely a prolonged Pax Calradia in my game. It did not last 20 years, but it went on long enough to cause me to try and provoke a war without holding a vote..

It’s almost like.....this would be interesting to have 10-20 year gaps of AI civility if there were just a few other things to do behind the scenes

Sadly it shows how hollow the game is right now besides fighting.
Yeah, there's literally nothing apart from tournaments. I like the long periods of peace but I've found myself reading a book or listening to a podcast or just leaving my computer whilst my character waits in a settlement for a prolonged period of time, which is ridiculous.

Exactly this. A longer peace period should be seen as a positive thing that lets you take care of things you cant do under war times.

Like recruit a bigger army to prepare for war times.

Or go to the lord's hall of your castles and arrange a feast.
Or go to the lord's hall and speak to your chamberlain, constable or chancellor.
Or upgrade your many villages. Or train your heir. Or start some criminal enterprises. Or find out more about your companion's background. Or train your troops. Or start engaging quests. Or learn books and poems to woe the ladies. Or duel lords.

Back
Top Bottom