Search results for query: *

1. SP - Battles & Sieges Tournament mode “Hardcore”

The crowd cheers as the last foe laid slain in the arena and racked my 100th victory and it dawned on me. Why isnt their a hardcore mode? Let me explain. When you start a round you start with what ever life you have currently in the game which is sometimes a blessing or a curse if you got 20%...
  2. SP - General Siege engines confusion

As i have been waging the eternal war with the West Empire it would end up take a town. lose the town and retake the town and so forth and so on till one us ends up with 41 nobles locked away in a town or castle but thats not where my problem or suggestion comes into play.. its the sieges...
  3. In Progress Diathma needs rails...

Summary:Pathfinding is making both defenders and attackers fall off the wall. Its the left wall if defending most noteably next to the staircase and they are falling off the back end of the wall. Seems rails or something is needed since it doesnt seem fair to let the computer kill or wound...
  4. SP - Economy Caravans companions and my lazy son

Ok let me get this out of the way and if this has been brought up before im new around here and i apologize. I understand there is need for balance for caravans and not everyone and their mothers should be able to run caravans and its set for companions only and that has its limit based on the...
Back
Top Bottom