Search results for query: *

1. Kintaro

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 2 - Painted Plants

Umm. Just press a key (WASD) a few times and the camera speeds up.

ah thanks!
  2. Kintaro

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Matthieu said:
    Cozur said:
    News about 2.1:

https://twitter.com/realcozur

You could put it out to some people and they'll bughunt for ya

so much this  :party:
  3. Kintaro

Komme Zoo said:
    Looters captured me on the sea and now I can't do anything, can't run, anybody can't help me. Being stuck since 200+ days, what should I do?

Load an older save or start a new game. I had the same problem and had overwritten my savegame...
  4. Kintaro

Sky Warden said:
    Drakken said:
      :shock: This is the easiest mod you can have a castle in 20/25 days.
    begin with a leadership/charisma character, enlist archers only, then attack a castle of a nation already at war with 2 or more faction, the lannister the best. if you can't destroy the garrison the first time, leave the battle field, try again, cap the castle, offer them peace and you have your castle.

Having a castle in 20 days is easy in any mods. It's keeping them that's the problem.

I'm at day 300 and have 2 castles. But I have no money.... The rents are a joke and all I can do to get enough money is to kill countless of those 30-50 dothraki parties and sell the loot.
  5. Kintaro

redwood36 said:
    ok so i'm using morghs editor and it seems like equipment edits on troops work instantaneously but stat changes dont? how can i get the troops to have correct stats in an on going save? disband the troop and upgrade a new one?

I think you have to start a new game to see stat changes. Maybe you get some answers in the official thread:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,105928.msg6656773/topicseen.html#msg6656773

Edit:
    Your troops in saved games will be updated if you hire new units of the type you changed in the editor. If this won't work then disband all your troops and rebuild your troops with new units. Thats the only way to exchange your troop with new (modified) ones at saved games.
  6. Kintaro

redwood36 said:
    Ranven said:
    Hmm, you're doing something wrong. I made tons of edit to my own game and everything works. You do not need start from the beginning.

Basics:
    Download Morgh's Editor
    Open ACOK 2.0
    Find Unsullied
    Edit

Voila. Nothing more is needed. Remember to UPDATE and SAVE after editing. For example I'm editing bowmen now because I love how they work in vanilla. I'm playing as iron borns now and it's sad how sieges are easy (playing on full dmg). Now I hope that defenders will turn the siege into slaughterhouse :wink:

Yeah I do exactly that, but then I load up my save file and talk to the unsullied and their stats remain the same.

ps im mercing for the north right now and fighting the iron born, boy was i surprised by their units. tough as nails.

Have you started the tool as administrator?
  7. Kintaro

I don't know how to play it and still having fun  :mrgreen:
    btw I was lvl 25 when I did the tunnel quest, maybe thats why it was so hard
  8. Kintaro

I just wanted to say that the tunnel fight in the Nights Watch questline is way too hard if you have no ironskin.
    After the, like 20th time, I had accomplished it by rushing into the second main room and killing the wildlings with my bow from the left side.
    The nights watch guys died like flies.

Edit: Oh and I just found out about Ctrl+Spacebar.... Damn the last time I played (day 500+?) I walked to every place in slowmotion.
  9. Kintaro

Please dont kill me, but is the next version going to be released "soon"?
    I don't wanna start a new game if the update is around the corner.
  10. Kintaro

Mravac Kid said:
    I wonder, how come this mod doesn't have a subforum of its own? With 900+ pages of comments, there's certainly plenty enough to talk about for it to justify having one.

For legal reasons, mods utilising third party IP (for example, those based on a licenced world) cannot be considered for a subforum.
  11. Kintaro

Irfan Ross said:
    Cozur said:
    I'm also overhauling some of the old quests - like the Prince and the Queen - to make them a bit more accesable in the early-game, and giving the player the option to spawn the invading factions sooner. Instead of having to gather a huge army before it becomes possible.

And please remove cheat option and charecter cheat where u can be god....

Why? This is a single player mod.
  12. Kintaro

Is 1.5 stable? Got a slow internet connection at the moment and having problems with bigger downloads..
  13. Kintaro

Cozur said:
    Tüfekçi Başı said:
    Why don't you use real face of artists, dear Cozur?

What, like Monet?

16hlnww.jpg
  14. Kintaro

erennuman_mb said:
    Cozur said:
    erennuman_mb said:
    Can you update the source code?

What do you mean?
    I couldn't find the latest source code.

The project is not open source so you can't download the "source code".
    Anyway, here is the download link to the current version: http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-clash-of-kings/downloads/a-clash-of-kings-14
    :!:
  15. Kintaro

Stravask said:
    reiksmarshal said:
    Favorite armor in 1.4, not sure if you can get it without cheats though.

B205645C4347489BA405BC166A0951A63D138B8E

I'm willing to bet that's probably Renly's armor? If so, I'd assume not lol

I think Renly's antlers are way smaller.
  16. Kintaro

TarquinGaming said:
    TheMunch said:
    (Still using 1.31 - haven't updated yet)

Lol, after defeating The Westerlands, Ser Gregor Clegane switched to The Riverlands. That doesn't sound right. :razz:

I've had The Mountain fight for The North, Dragonstone, DORNE, and the Targaryen.

If you play a couple thousand days you'll probably see him fight for everyone.

Does the game gets buggy after a certain amount of time?
  17. Kintaro

oldage said:
    So uh, I was sieging Pyke and I don't remember pyramids being there.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/547507944921515987/B905FD25DAA28CC5F577BEB18CF277A3021940E0/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/547507944921533320/1B84CAFB560DEF365D08EB3C036D56E6632F3558/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/547507944921523015/252292092E8AF9E29BBAE040510376F4DC6ACA06/

Haven't you read the books!?  :mrgreen:

@Cozur, you are right. I fell down so often because I was enlisted in Renlys army and tried to stick together with the other infantry guys. They moved backwards very often :grin:
Back
Top Bottom