SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Time to put my *****ing hat on

EDIT: Is this mod friendly with minor Morgh's edits like editing existing troops?

EDIT: Lots of troops looking absolutely badass with the new armors

When in the changelog you say "changed the ammount of bandits parties in the map" you mean that now there are more bandit parties or less bandit parties?
Congrats on release.

Bodyslide bug!

At least under certain circumstances the troop bodyslided into dies after end of combat.

So, I had me and a looter and helped a lord's party against some broken men.
They knocked me out and I bodyslided into the looter.
Lord's men kill everyone. Looter is alive.
TAB to end battle - In the report my looter is dead and I am now alone =[

BUG: no companions to be found.

ANNOYANCE: shield bash can not be turned off.

SMALL POINT: several cases of things hapening like bodyslide, losing massive morale and coin while sailing, party turning into westerlands party after brothers rescue etc. Might want to look into this stuff.

Companions only seem to appear when "gather companions" is activated. Although they probably disappear once they leave the starting city. What bothers me the most is shield bash. Almost impossible to strike from cover in time.

Anyone knows how to start the wildling invasion and the tourney of the tower?

I tried the mod last night. It worked flawlessly, which is surprising considering that I play on Linux and this mod is quite big. Thanks for the hard work, Cozur. It really shows.

Anyway, I agree with the shield bash. Not a fan of it. Anyone got a tweak to turn it off?

This version needs a fix:

No companions and maybe no "special" troops in taverns.

The new valyrian swords model are not pretty (especialy "Orphan Maker", because it is to big for a one handed sword), and they always lack reach compared to regular weapons. Moreover, all the swords you get from a quest share the same model, but not the same stats. I prefer the way it was in 6.2.

tyrusaran said:
BUG: no companions to be found.

SMALL POINT: several cases of things hapening like bodyslide, losing massive morale and coin while sailing, party turning into westerlands party after brothers rescue etc. Might want to look into this stuff.

Not all shields can be used to shield bash just get another one.

Bug: For some reason I one hitted Tywin (and another Lord but I dont remember his name) at a tournament at kings landing
        After the quest "brothers" my name was Ser Jamie Lannister. (U can just rename yourself and its gone but still a bug I guess).

Is there also a way to build other siege engines? I guess not but its just so annoying that there is always just one ladder.

Great mod tho gj Cozur

jiddischer said:
Companions only seem to appear when "gather companions" is activated. Although they probably disappear once they leave the starting city. What bothers me the most is shield bash. Almost impossible to strike from cover in time.

Anyone knows how to start the wildling invasion and the tourney of the tower?

You get the quest for the wilding invasion from a septon in the tavern of White Harbor or from a guy in the castle of white harbor if i remember correctly.

To Piedalf

I've always changed the reach to something a bit longer in Morg's it does not change the visual length, just the reach in game. Valyrian steel is supposed to be stronger and lighter, so I agree, but maybe he got the length from the books or something. In any case, it's quick to change. I also change it for maces and a few other weapons. Also, if an archer doesn't have a shield I give them an extra set of arrows and so on. It's a bit tedious to do before each version of the game I play, but it's worth it in the long run I think.

To Jona22

As regards siege engines, I haven't played this version yet, I normally wait for the .1 or .2 version, but if he took them out it's because siege towers took hella long to get to the keeps, then turned into the same ladder thing as normal only a few less characters getting killed by archers.

As to more than one ladder, it was only useful for the player, even if I told my troops to follow me they'd all go up the same ladder.

Jiddischer

Companions can now be found in certain places and towns. Well unless there is a bug making them not appear at all, the wiki has some locations, help fill it in if you find anything. I find it's a bit more fun than gathering them all, I always head right for Alyn and Fenna. They start at nice low levels and you can make them into beasts (used to be better when you could play as them).

Sergio

Noob /jk lol

Jona22 said:
Bug: For some reason I one hitted Tywin (and another Lord but I dont remember his name) at a tournament at kings landing
Might be because their health were already low because they just fought in a battle.

I also realized I couldn't find any companion. Might try starting a game with "Gather Companion" checked to see if it does anything later.

tyrusaran said:

1) Check "Disable shield bash" tweak in TXT Tweak compilation for Floris 2.5 (link in my signature).

2) Yes, it is strange that sailing payment and penalty trigger every 1/4 hour or so!

Back
Top Bottom