Search results for query: *

• Users: MishaQ
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Battles not starting

Summary: When I want to fight someone (start a battle) ( do not matter how much big battle it is), the loading screen gets stuck and the loading icon (horse with the player) is not doing anything and the sound in the background is playing still.. I have to close my game through task manager at...
  2. SP - Battles & Sieges Nerf Khuzaits..

Hello dev. team I want to ask if you are planning to do something with these damn Khuzaits the cancer and pain in butt hole of Calradia.. First of all... they are SO like SO damn agrresive. When war is declared, they are immediately at the enemy teritory thanks to their massive numbers of...
  3. Console command

Hey fellow warriors, so my problem started when after marriage with my wife, she wasn't pregnant at all. Time has passed she's 54 now so I guess its too late to have a child? Even when she was young like 25-30 I spent all the time with her but no pregnancy, no child. I found the console command...
  4. Resolved HUD Notifications Pop-ups

After switching from version 1.4.x - 1.5.4 the common pop-ups (circle notifications at the side of the screen) completely dissapeared for me. Now I don't know if someone has declared a war/peace and other stuff. If this is in a list of known issues then Iam sorry to bother you. I really do not...
  5. Resolved Baby, Family, Legacy.

Since married my spouse Ira, I spent so much time with her, had her in my party, army, spent time in keep, waited in town etc. But never never got a notice about a baby. Even the Family quest when it was released, my game couldn't handle it I guess. I've completed that quest but second time I've...
  6. Resolved Sound problem

Hello fellow warriors, my problem is that when I play Bannerlord after a while the sound starts lagging, and its getting worse and worse and at the end of the problem the sound is lagging so much that my entire game just freezes and gets stucked with the sound very slowly lagging in the...
  7. Money issue

Hello dear support, I have a problem with my money income. I am currently Clan tier 4 with 3 caravans and 5 workshops... With that I would like to see at least some possitive income like just about + 1,5 - 2K. You just have to say with 3 carvs and 5 workshops I simply cannot loose about 1-3K...
  8. Castle garrison wages

Castle garrisons are expensive... even tho Iam makin some money, with theese garrisons I can't simply profit. Even no with 3 caravans and 4 workshops... :cry: Overall the payout from caravans and workshops seem to be way too low after last patch.. Image : https://ctrlv.cz/Irkm
  9. Financial income

Hello fellow warriors, I have an issue with my financial income. Basics - 177 army size - 2 fiefs - 3 Caravans - constantly beeing attacked :/ - I fight as an Imperial Vassal of southern Empire Now, Iam at situation that the Empire is CONSTANTLY at war with like Vlandia, Battania, literally...
Back
Top Bottom