Financial income

Users who are viewing this thread

MishaQ

Recruit
Hello fellow warriors, I have an issue with my financial income.

Basics
- 177 army size
- 2 fiefs
- 3 Caravans - constantly beeing attacked :/
- I fight as an Imperial Vassal of southern Empire

Now, Iam at situation that the Empire is CONSTANTLY at war with like Vlandia, Battania, literally everyone where I had my most profitable workshops. I can't have a propper income when we are constantly at war with those factions. There is not like a single in game week that we wont be at war with someone. Some time ago everything was good I have made like 700K from 2 carvs and 3 workshops but now I have to make the workshops in Imperial towns but they aren't much as profitable like for example Epicrotea - smithy, Ortysia - silversmith, Pen Cannoc - pottery. Those were my workshops alongside with my 2 carvs which made my those 700K

Can you guys give me some advice please ? Now I have to feed 177 soldiers + garrison in 2 castles etc... Iam starting to loose money than make money..

Thanks for any advice and help.

Attack lords, sell loot! Make your companions have their own parties so you can create a army with just them to take on bigger battles. Also clean up bandits that might be around your fiefs as they can affect prosperity. Did you upgrade all of the buildings in your fiefs that might affect income.

Hello fellow warriors, I have an issue with my financial income.

Basics
- 177 army size
- 2 fiefs
- 3 Caravans - constantly beeing attacked :/
- I fight as an Imperial Vassal of southern Empire

Now, Iam at situation that the Empire is CONSTANTLY at war with like Vlandia, Battania, literally everyone where I had my most profitable workshops. I can't have a propper income when we are constantly at war with those factions. There is not like a single in game week that we wont be at war with someone. Some time ago everything was good I have made like 700K from 2 carvs and 3 workshops but now I have to make the workshops in Imperial towns but they aren't much as profitable like for example Epicrotea - smithy, Ortysia - silversmith, Pen Cannoc - pottery. Those were my workshops alongside with my 2 carvs which made my those 700K

Can you guys give me some advice please ? Now I have to feed 177 soldiers + garrison in 2 castles etc... Iam starting to loose money than make money..

Thanks for any advice and help.

Make some swords and sell them.

That's basically cheating, I am not going to tell someone that, it will ruin the game for them.
as opposed to scrambling around like a madman looking for ways to make money to pay your army despite you having 6 workshops and a castle, struggling to keep your head above water? most of the quests give lousy payouts with a few exceptions, so the game is actually harder to enjoy if you can't secure a suitable stream of income. Workshops are still very hit and miss and from my understanding caravans are even worse. it's very easy for new players to fall into a trap where they get a 100+ army then have to spend every moment of the game trying to feed and pay them. I've merely provided an option that alleviates this issue without using any exploit. If you think it breaks the game I can somewhat agree with you, javelins are ridiculously profitable, but they also cost way too much to buy considering what they are. The obvious solution is to make selling swords more profitable but it's really not worth it at lower smithing levels despite the fact that swords should objectively be far more lucrative than a bunch of shoddy throwing spears.

Now something that IS buggy and exploitable, but also profitable, is giving axes to gangs. For some reason that quest never actually takes your axes away when you say you have them, it just hands you alot of money (very profitable quests if you can find them) and you keep the axes. So you can basically just lug around 30 hatchets and look for this quest in major cities, take it, immediately cash it in, keep the hatchets, then go looking for another one of those quests

Attack lords, sell loot! Make your companions have their own parties so you can create a army with just them to take on bigger battles. Also clean up bandits that might be around your fiefs as they can affect prosperity. Did you upgrade all of the buildings in your fiefs that might affect income.

Agreed, go Genghis Khan on everyone and take their sh*t. Sack Rome, sack Jerusalem, sell the gold and art. Then you can sit on your loot in a cave surrounded by your horde of cavalry.

Back
Top Bottom