Search results for query: *

• Users: Ruffing
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Several perks not working properly

I'm assuming this is because they just haven't been properly implemented yet but some of these do need to be addressed as I would argue they would affect gameplay in a major way. The two main examples I will bring up right now are the perk for fire siege weapons in the engineering tree and the...
  2. SP - General Sturgia needs a buff badly

Every campaign I play, Sturgia gets steamrolled. It's so bad that by the time you get the banner and are ready to pick a side you are lucky if they have more than 2 cities left. They suffer from a lackluster unit lineup and it really shows. In particular they get overrun by the Khuzaits...
  3. SP - General Rough Tied Bracers are too good

As the title suggests I am posting this to draw attention to an admittedly minor issue, but one that irks me all the same. Rough Tied bracers are *way* too good. It's to the point where it's actually hard to find upgrades, playing Imperial I have to get full lamellar plate gauntlets to beat...
  4. inventory gear bug?

so this is really 2 issues. One is something that just annoys me for aesthetic reasons. Rough tied bracers are too good. I feel like it doesn't make sense for them to have an armor value of 30 when actual chain mail mittens only get like 23-25. They look like trash and the name implies they...
  5. The Javelin hustle

Figured i'd post this here for those interested in a get rich quick scheme. So I like smithing (it does take ages to level up and the stamina is irritating but the system is great) but very few of the things you craft early on sell for enough to be worth the trouble. With ONE exception so far...
  6. Resolved game crashes in practice fights

So I recently started using the beta patch to get around the rather irksome bug of enemy garrisons immediately joining my team during sieges and instantly giving me the win. I am not sure if this has to do with the beta patch or if it's the result of the main release patch but simply put, when...
Back
Top Bottom