Search results for query: *

• Users: Dybra18
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Entering cities no longer works

I was sieging an enemy castle, while still doing it I opened the "diplomacy section" and made peace. My army was automatically moved out of the siege phase, but, after that I could no longer enter any city, mine or otherwise.
  2. Need More Info Crash 1.5

While crafting a weapon I got this error (I did craft a lot today, and I also used the automatic form to report this, but I now I can upload the screenshot of the error too). https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avyvq0QYKFjuiRQ1RWMDqSIwS3Lz?e=m7ZoKa
  3. 1.4.3 Financial/snowballing feedback

Hi guys, this is my last campaign results: After the Hotfix (1.4.3) caravans are now back to make actual money. Depending on various (logic and correct in my opinion) factors one of my caravans goes from 150 up to 500/600 in average (1575 top,they got into a city just conquered by the enemy)...
  4. Resolved 1.4.3 Impossible to Level UP

It already happens on 2 saves, the first was from 1.4.2, so I started a new character, but here it goes. My character has more points of what is needed, but, it remains on the same level, this time 16 (88497 / 87422), the other time it was 19.
  5. Conversations BUGS 1.4.3 (Already FIXED)

If a group of Looters surrender without fighting, after I get the prisoners and the loot, I'll be sent back to the initial dialogue window, and all gets frozen. I had to close the game and start it again (happened several times, that's why I am reporting it). Note. All conversations with...
  6. International Strategy

The whole thing needs to be corrected in my opinion. Right now Kings declare war and/or make peace without making any sense at all. This is particularly annoying either for a vassal or own kingdom campaign. The thing I find myself doing in these last days is keeping spending influence to make...
  7. Army managment

Hi guys. I think every time a player is commanding an army the first troops to be spawned should be the player's party, this way the player will have control on what he is going to get at the beginning of the battle. I would like that because I think that creating a strong party with very high...
Back
Top Bottom