Search results for query: *

• Users: Departed
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Series of suggestions and ideas : improved Battle

hi i read all the suggestions about battle and all say the battle end fast and all say the AI fight so poor It is caused by the absence of some things such as fear, hesitation, planning, etc., and I summarized them for you here One of the developers is working on it now Drastic Battle Mod...
  2. SP - General Series of suggestions and ideas : Scouts and ambush

hi this one from what i will post here of my suggestions this is an idea and a suggestion that you can modify or add to ... I have given you a main idea It is no secret that the exploratory and espionage skills are extremely poor, rather they may complicate matters ... and most of the things...
  3. SP - General the battles are very easy

hi guys :) i want say my suggest here for what i see about battles what is wrong with it ? battles lack real factors such as fear and realism and everyone see the solder die fast and that is not true :) maybe you see it or take it from movies and all movies not true so :? in the fight...
  4. MP Bannerlord open world "MMORPG"

hello guys how are you all :) today i want share my suggest with you all and talk about it and see if its will success ok before the start i want say something this just some point and can edit and delete or add new one so i want from you all share what you see about it and what do you think...
Back
Top Bottom