Search results for query: *

1. Szentgyörgyi

Need More Info Game crashing when entering town scene, with possible solution

Summary: GPU driver crashes when entering certain town scenes with error message: d3d_device_context_ -> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended How to Reproduce: Have latest AMD drivers. Have any version of Bannerlord. Try entering certain town...
  2. Szentgyörgyi

Latest stable version?

After a long brake from M&B I'm eager to jump back in and play some Viking Conquest. But reading through recent threads, it seems a lot of stuff is broken after  v2.03X, so I'm reluctant to start a new playthrough. Does anyone know what the last stable version is?
  3. Szentgyörgyi

Reward for conquering Calradia

I might release this as an OSP resource, since it can't even be considered a mini-mod. The aim is to add insult to injury reward the player for conquering Calradia. Texture and normal map already finished, just need to include it in the module system, and it's ready for beta testing.
  4. Szentgyörgyi

Recruiting researchers for historical mod

Hi! I'm developing a new version for the 1257 Middle Europe mod (check signature), and I need people with good knowledge in history to help out with the research. The research involves marking settlements on a blank map, possibly revising the list of lords, providing pictures or descriptions of...
  5. Szentgyörgyi

help needed

Can anyone provide me with a map concentrating on Gustav Adolf's campaign in the Holy Roman Empire ??? I'v searched the internet, but couldn't find anything usefull, and I really need it for a history contest I'm participating in. Thanks in advance!
  6. Szentgyörgyi

Let's invade !!!

This forum is getting overcrowded, the supplies are running short, soon riots will begin and all hell will brake loose if we do not do something. I suggest we invade another forum. We could either plunder it or we could take it over, build a base there for further conquest and just continue the...
  7. Szentgyörgyi

what's gamespot's problem ?

Gamespot.com is a very popular site when it comes to game reviews. But it's very misleading when it comes to M&B. When I first saw the 6.0 score, I took their word, and didn't touch this awesome game. But ever since a friend recommended it like a million times and I got tired of his nagging, I...
  8. Szentgyörgyi

1257 AD Middle Europe

Unfortunately I decided to abandon the mod, few people were still interested in it. Here's a link to the last beta version, it's a complete remake of the mod, very few things were used from older versions, it has a new map, new textures, new troop trees etc. It's stable, with few major bugs, but...
  9. Szentgyörgyi

How to make desert impassable?

I'm sure there's already a similar topic, but I don't like the search function much. I'm making a new map of Central Europe for the 1257 AD Middle Europe mod, and I want to make some natural boundaries for the map to limit the accessible terain. The desert terrain is useless (not much desert in...
Back
Top Bottom