Search results for query: *

1. BlueMonkey

Male lords wearing female dress being in proccess since february 2021

Just on the last bit there was this in the 1.1.0 beta patch notes:

"Male characters can now wear female clothing without clipping issues."

What the implications of that are we will have to decide for ourselves. :lol:
    We're well out of beta now and every single cross-dresser has major clipping.
  2. BlueMonkey

Male lords wearing female dress being in proccess since february 2021

Potential feature perhaps? I mean hey, we cannot discriminate right?
    I don't know about feature, but I also don't think it's discriminating. I still get this A LOT in full release v1.0.3
    For the sake of argument, let's just say it's a feature...there's still a lot of things wrong. The sheer number of men wearing dresses is sort of crazy. Plus the visual clipping is terrible when this happens. The clothing isn't sized properly so head and limbs stick out and through the sides of the clothing, and often you see the detached heads and hands.
  3. BlueMonkey

Resolved Resolution automatically sets to "Desktop Resolution" and everything appears fuzzy

Summary: I just bought a new computer with overall better specs than my previous one. My previous one could run the game at max graphics with the exception of shadows, and this one should be able to just fine. However, I've noticed that everything appears blurry/grainy/pixelated, even on max graphics. Film grain is off and I've put sharpening at 0, and I've turned off NVIDIA DLSS, as some people said that caused a problem for them. None of this worked, and my graphics option always says "desktop resolution" and changing the option just reverts back to that. This is a new install of the game, no mods, as its the first game I downloaded on the PC. I'm using the same 144hz 1920x1080 monitor as before. My drivers are up to date. The game looks noticeably better on my old PC despite this PC's GPU being better.
    How to Reproduce: Unkown
    Have you used cheats and if so which: No
    Scene Name (if related): N/A
    Media (Screenshots & Video): People look like they have blurry outlines , Second Image, objects appear blurry
    Computer Specs:
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
    GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.2849
    CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400
    RAM: 16 GB
    Motherboard: HP 89B5 A (SMVB)
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
    I've noticed this before, and I "think" it comes down to another setting.
    Under Options -> Performance -> Resolution Scaling
    If you have "Dynamic Resolution Scaling" enabled, and a "Dynamic Resolution FPS Target" that is a little too high for your vid card to keep consistently, then the game just drops your resolution.
    I turned that option off and it's still fine.
  4. BlueMonkey

Resolved Scrolling doesn't work in Smithy when selecting character

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Looks like this still hasn't been fixed?
    I started a new game after official release, and now I have 17 heroes (including myself, and family) in my party, however, like before, the smithy only shows the first 14 with no way to scroll to the others.
  5. BlueMonkey

Need More Info New smithing part: None for javelin

This does not have to be a bug. For some smithing parts like pommels there actually is a 'none' option to not give the weapon a pommel. And funnily enough this is not the default option, but an option you actually have to unlock to be allowed to use it.
    Perhaps for some other weapons, however for a javelin the default for the "guard" and "pommel" is none. So either something was supposed to be unlocked and some error happened that didn't assign it properly, or for whatever reason the already unlocked None was unlocked again. In either case I don't think that's supposed to happen.
  6. BlueMonkey

Need More Info New smithing part: None for javelin

Summary: Unlocking a "None" smithing part which doesn't unlock anything How to Reproduce: After smelting several javelins until finally a new part is unlocked, but it says "New smithing part: None for javelin". It shows the new part icon on the javelin smithing window, but clicking on it shows...
  7. BlueMonkey

Bump...
    No acknowledgement of this yet?
  8. BlueMonkey

Summary: Scrolling doesn't work in Smithy when selecting character How to Reproduce: Have more than 14 companions in your party, go to a town and Enter Smithy. Select your character to expand the character list to choose any of your companions. Only the first 14 characters show up (I have 39 in...
  9. BlueMonkey

Resolved bugged cohesion increase

I've seen this before, but only once. And when I selected "Cancel" and then went right back into army management it went away.
  10. BlueMonkey

Need More Info Game freezes after alt tabbing

This also happened to me before. It doesn't happen consistently, but just twice. Although I do often Alt-Tab to other apps in Windows while playing Bannerlord.

My stats are:
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Super
    GPU Driver: 516.94
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    RAM: 16GB
  11. BlueMonkey

Resolved Disappearing conspiracy base of operations

Summary: This is the second time this has happened. Arzagos gives me the "Conspiracy base of operations discovered" quest. It's over in Kuzait territory and even shows the base location. I'm halfway across the map, but by the time I get there the bandit conspiracy base is gone. There are other...
  12. BlueMonkey

Need More Info Conspiracy War Party defeated but quest didn't go away

It was only saved well after the incident happened, not before.
  13. BlueMonkey

Need More Info Conspiracy War Party defeated but quest didn't go away

Summary: Following steps below it's possible to defeat the Conspiracy War Party but the quest remains open. How to Reproduce: One of my clan's armies was fighting bandits, so I joined in. However, the Conspiracy War Party was nearby, so they automatically joined in to help the bandits. After...
  14. BlueMonkey

Resolved Game crashes from world map while moving near Dinar Castle in the snow

Thought I'd drop another dump id: 2022-06-23_05.28.05_71dfb991eeff88ba03d492d319c604fd
    Was very similar... chasing steppe bandits in the snow near Fisnar.
  15. BlueMonkey

Resolved Game crashes from world map while moving near Dinar Castle in the snow

Summary: This has happened multiple times to me with a crash from the world map. How to Reproduce: I've just been moving on the world map in the snow up near Dinar Castle. Once I was chasing a band of Steppe Bandits, another time I was just on my way to a village. Have you used cheats and if so...
  16. BlueMonkey

Resolved Can't create own Kingdom - all 4 ticks ok, Arzagos just don't want to speak about it?

You need to assign a governor to one of your fiefs and then go talk to him to create the kingdom for your player.
    This.
    Unfortunately the description text in the quest still specifically says that you "can do this through the Clan screen", which is obviously incorrect.
  17. BlueMonkey

Resolved Still active development?

Is there still active development? The game is technically still in beta, so I would certainly hope so. But I haven't seen much activity on bug fixes or releases in a long time. The last release was back on April 19th, which itself was even a pretty minor patch. Is there a roadmap document...
  18. BlueMonkey

In Progress Scary Eyes

I just wanted to chime in and provide a screenshot of the bugged out red eyes.
  19. BlueMonkey

Resolved Battle : Snow particles issues

It's not just battles. Walking around any village or town while it's snowing.
    IQIp4Lp.jpg
  20. BlueMonkey

Resolved Crash after Looting Conspiracy War Party

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Is it actually fixed if the code hasn't been pushed in any patch yet?
    Leaving this "In Progress" will at least prevent others from opening up more crash reports saying that it isn't fixed yet.
Back
Top Bottom