Male lords wearing female dress being in proccess since february 2021

Users who are viewing this thread

Some bugs should just be kept in the game. I can´t wait for TW bringing back the wrestler faces.
My favorite was the children soldiers. That never gets old. :iamamoron:

qfrdc7i7j5h61.jpg

mount-blade-ii-bannerlord_11-1.jpg

Potential feature perhaps? I mean hey, we cannot discriminate right?
I don't know about feature, but I also don't think it's discriminating. I still get this A LOT in full release v1.0.3
For the sake of argument, let's just say it's a feature...there's still a lot of things wrong. The sheer number of men wearing dresses is sort of crazy. Plus the visual clipping is terrible when this happens. The clothing isn't sized properly so head and limbs stick out and through the sides of the clothing, and often you see the detached heads and hands.

I don't know about feature, but I also don't think it's discriminating. I still get this A LOT in full release v1.0.3
For the sake of argument, let's just say it's a feature...there's still a lot of things wrong. The sheer number of men wearing dresses is sort of crazy. Plus the visual clipping is terrible when this happens. The clothing isn't sized properly so head and limbs stick out and through the sides of the clothing, and often you see the detached heads and hands.

Just on the last bit there was this in the 1.1.0 beta patch notes:

"Male characters can now wear female clothing without clipping issues."

What the implications of that are we will have to decide for ourselves. :lol:

Just on the last bit there was this in the 1.1.0 beta patch notes:

"Male characters can now wear female clothing without clipping issues."

What the implications of that are we will have to decide for ourselves. :lol:
We're well out of beta now and every single cross-dresser has major clipping.

We're well out of beta now and every single cross-dresser has major clipping.

What are you talking about? The 1.1.0 beta branch only released Jan 13. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beta-patch-notes-v1-1-0.456661/ It is currently stickied at the top of this page. Don't know how you missed it.

We are out of early access but of course the beta's/unstable branch continues.

If you wanna get your hate on there are much better things to pick on. Clone children, for instance, if we're talking graphics. Or mechanically, the lack of decent Diplomacy and/or late game endless wars with multiple factions, for example.

But let's give credit where it is due. They have done something about the clipping issues of males in dresses.

Back
Top Bottom