Search results for query: *

1. matamor

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Finishing up on a big MP patch, significant changes to combat and troops overall. Final testing and adjustments going on.
    Çok naziksiniz - merci beaucoup.
  2. matamor

How are servers crashing worse than they ever have before?

This is the price to pay for fixing the "sound of doom"? Incompetence at his best.

Oh and in before the lock.
  3. matamor

How to save MP

another cav cry thread wooo
    I too seen that in 1977.
  4. matamor

Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

That might just explains their unwilling - nor their incapacity or inability - to fix MP TDM-Siege crashes every 2 games that slowly crippling down MP numbers every day.
  5. matamor

Horse menavlion needs to be removed

LOL sad. Don't poke devs about your mangina leaks. Grow up a bit and stop crying. Adapt and overcome your play.
  6. matamor

Multiplayer Game Modes - Updated Info and Discussion

Bump.

Devs and mods were so omnipresent in forums back in those days. What happened now?
  7. matamor

Need More Info Consistent server crashing. Every 20 mins or so the siege and TDM servers implode.

+1 it's really bad, TDM, Siege, EU and NA East servers = Game Server Ends every 2 games, or 3 games in a row if we are lucky
  8. matamor

Horse menavlion needs to be removed

I would remove threads about removing cav menav.
  9. matamor

Multiplayer Memes

+1 great fun stuff
  10. matamor

Cav nerf

#gitgudgurlorgetgod
    #adaptandovercome
    #anothercrycavthread
  11. matamor

what would it take to fix multiplayer crashes?

Siege and TDM servers are crashing every 2, or 3 games if we are lucky. It's probably a feature.
  12. matamor

Why Is This Forum Section So Toxic?

There is NO monthly sub and for every squishie you squish with your cav menav, a kitten is saved. Enjoy.
  13. matamor

Open petition to remove Bannerlord from Bannerlord

Can't wait for petition to remove forum access to players creating thread petition and asking to remove units from game!1111
  14. matamor

nerf couch pls

There you go:

Good boy, do you feel you became a man now?
  15. matamor

nerf couch pls

This kind of threads is just giving me the taste to couch moarrrrr.
  16. matamor

Nerf menavlion/glave

Adapt and overcome. That's why we can't have nice things, devs can't always dry your tears out kids. This has been nerfed 4 or 5 times already.
    Now git gud or get god.
  17. matamor

Bannerlord After Hotfix

I almost preferred the sound of Doom than game server crashing every 1 and half the time since last update.
Back
Top Bottom