Search results for query: *

• Users: czarny
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved [1.8.0 BETA] Foot troops don't consider melee weapon range in combat

Summary: Foot troops with long weapons, for example polearms, don't use effective range of their weapon. They run point blank and then attack dealing highly reduced damage. I think it's same AI issue with cavalry reported here...
  2. Spear/pike fix mod 1.7.0

Is there any mod that fixes spears/pikes for v1.7.0 Bannerlord? Especially that annoying from behind collision with friendly troops/their shields >:(
  3. Resolved [Beta 1.6.0] Rival gang quest - crash / failed quest

Summary: If during quest street fight enemy gang leader dies there can be 2 outputs: 1. Quest fail - I don't know why, I eliminated his enemy I should get bigger prize. 2. Game crashes I don't have that save and I didn't use in-game crash report. I got mad and rage quitted. How to Reproduce...
  4. Reset perks cheat

Is there any option to reset one wrong perk that i picked at my main character?
  5. Why I can't be mercenary with a town

So I wanted join some faction as a mercenary but game tells me I can't do that because I own town... What is reason for that? I understand that king doesn't want give me a fief but I already own one, so what's the problem?
  6. Resolved [BETA 1.5.10] Tavern double agents

Summary: I see the double agent bug in tavern is still alive. Im suprised. I remember it since emmm always? If you sneak into town and go to tavern first thing you will hear is double tavern music soundtrack. Then you go to check if bard is alright and you will see 2 musicians playing together...
  7. In Progress [BETA 1.5.10] Town alleys party size

Summary: My alley fighters party size gets smaller and smaller more i play. I started with at least 10 men and now im able to deploy only 5 men + me. All deployed troops are my companions. There is definitely something wrong with these fights. Before battle it shows 110 my troops vs 10 gang...
  8. Resolved [BETA 1.5.10] Crash after fighting gang thugs

Summary: Game crashes after fight againts gang leader and his/her thugs. How to Reproduce: 1. Beat some bandits in alleys 2. Wait for gang leader 3. Fight 4. Win or lose doesn't matter 5. After battle end press wait here some time on town menu 6. Crash Have you used cheats and if so which: no...
  9. In Progress [BETA 1.5.10] Crash in tavern

Summary: I sold prisoners to randsom broker inside tavern scene. Then I told one of my companions to gather others. After few seconds (I think it was the moment when one of companions started following me) game crashed. How to Reproduce: 1. Go to tavern scene in ANY town with prisoners to sell...
  10. Resolved Rougery xp

Version: Beta 1.4.2 Summary: "How to learn: Raid caravans. Recruit and lead bandit troops. Infiltrate enemy towns. Give bribes. Escape from captivity." Raiding caravans and recruiting and leading bandit troops doesnt give player any rougery xp. Im not sure about bribes - i got xp for enter keep...
  11. Resolved Cant make peace

ver 1.4.1. Mods: - Banditry - Recruitable Minor Faction Troops My clan isnt now vassal of any kingdom and i cant make pace with sturgia. I made quest kidnaping enemy lord (for some vladian lord). When i beat sturgian lord he offered me twice money so i accepted. After this quest i tried...
Back
Top Bottom