In Progress [BETA 1.5.10] Town alleys party size

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary:
My alley fighters party size gets smaller and smaller more i play. I started with at least 10 men and now im able to deploy only 5 men + me. All deployed troops are my companions. There is definitely something wrong with these fights. Before battle it shows 110 my troops vs 10 gang leader troops. I'm not even able to choose who i wanna deploy and how much slots i have available.

How to Reproduce:
It's hard to tell what caused this issue I just played game focused around gang quests, alley fights, prison breaks, raiding etc.

Have you used cheats and if so which:
no

Scene Name (if related):
-

Media (Screenshots & Video):
-

Computer Specs:
-

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I uploaded 2 saves. 1st before beating thugs in town and 2nd after beating backstreet bois right before battle.

It can be related to https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...d-player-character-in-bandit-hideouts.442149/

Game shows me diffrent values of my party size:
tuJ4Jis.jpg

rWo8s0D.jpg

uXzPgMq.jpg

And hideout shows me that there is 5 of me:
GhLAUNZ.jpg

After last hotfix and AnandaShanti trick "You can get yourself captured by bandits to reset it. Put all troops in garrisons (or parties) and put your stuff in storage and go attack bandits/looters alone." I got 10 men in city battles

Sill, before battle balance of powers shows that my whole party would participate in battle.

Hey czarny, first of all thanks for reporting this problem. I was debugging your save file, your save file has a problem that we are aware of but couldn't reproduce. Somehow your main party has 5 duplicates of main hero. So, you + (4 of your copies) + 5 companion is trying to join the alley fight. Then you get only 6 troops in alley fight battles. Can you recall something that can cause this duplication problem? I will fix your save file with upcoming updates but to properly fix the problem it would be awesome to keep in touch if new duplication occurs. Stay safe!

Hey czarny, first of all thanks for reporting this problem. I was debugging your save file, your save file has a problem that we are aware of but couldn't reproduce. Somehow your main party has 5 duplicates of main hero. So, you + (4 of your copies) + 5 companion is trying to join the alley fight. Then you get only 6 troops in alley fight battles. Can you recall something that can cause this duplication problem? I will fix your save file with upcoming updates but to properly fix the problem it would be awesome to keep in touch if new duplication occurs. Stay safe!
Now I noticed that using prison break feature on 1.5.9 and 1.5.10 causes this duplication problem. Did you use prison break feature in this save game file?
Hi, thx for checking.

Yeah I used prison break option a lot. There is no need to fix my save. As I said before AnandaShanti helped me with her work around and since lastest beta patch problem seems non-existent. Of course fixing saves for others with same problem would be cool :wink:
But after work around something strange happend. I let steppe bandits capture me and after escaping I had party of my character and 4 wounded copies and my party was invisible:

After save and reload my party was reduced to 1 man and become visible.

There is also UI bug with alleys fights. Balance of powers and numbers are false. It shows that my whole party would fight which is not true:

Back
Top Bottom