Search results for query: *

1. Gortar

Need More Info Landlords Needs Manual Laborers dont give promised award

Summary: In quest log there is information that quest giver will give 10x the market value for the every bandit catched, while in fact its maybe x5. I think you guys forgot to change the text in quest log when you nerfed the quest award. How to Reproduce: Just read the quest description and...
  2. Gortar

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Once again we get nearly no reward for donating grain to villages. Why? And when you dismount, your horse lose hp.
  3. Gortar

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

Who is paying who? Maybe the Aserai were already fighting another faction and offered enough money to make most SE lords agree
    Maybe thats the case. The Aserai was at war with Western Empire at the time, but from what i have already seen the kingdom which decided to make peace which is rhagea at this picture is the one that pays the tribute. I might be wrong though and rhagea pulled a check and mate here.
  4. Gortar

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

The greatest tactician.

5. Gortar

Patch Notes e1.6.2

Can we get the ability to make orders after battle ended back. I thought we already established that its stupid to take it away, like 3 patches ago. and how difficult it would be to just put it back in? @Dejan
  6. Gortar

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

How do I see smithy on the map? Is it only when you walk around?
    When you open trade tab in towns on the top left, above town items you have the hammer icon (if i remember correctly) and when you hover over it shows villages belonging to town and workshops.
    You can also look on the notables names which suggest what shop they own, for example [name] the carpenter which means there is wood workshop in this town, also hover over them and see what they own: districts, shops and such.
  7. Gortar

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

RIP Long Glaive. Has ANYONE seen it in 1.6 or 1.6.1 games being sold in the Khuzait towns? Good gear has been so rare lately.
    Look in towns with smithy and big prosperity.
  8. Gortar

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Any particular reason on nerfing mail cavalier boots from 23 to 12? or is it just another "measured" attempt on balancing troop tree. Khuzait and imperial boots look similar with only front of the boot covered with reinforced material, but they still have 20 armor.
    Could you explain?
  9. Gortar

Resolved Crash when clicking on brother party, while he is travelling to join my army

Summary: I created an army, then i was going in the direction of my brother, then when i could already see him on the map when i clicked on his party - instant crash. How to Reproduce: easy just create an army and do the same as above. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if...
  10. Gortar

Resolved Legionary reinforced studded harness (and other unlogic armor values)

Summary: Legionary reinforced studded harness and legionary studded harness have swapped sprites. Values and name are correct but the in game look is incorrect. Also while im at it i would advise you to revise the armors again if you have the time, casue some worse varriations of armors and...
  11. Gortar

Resolved Negative values on weapons

Still in the game.
  12. Gortar

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Right now the death in battle is annoying to say the least, especially when lords with big advantage like to solo suicide charge into enemy.
    And because of it i actually need to reload saves, so my kingdom wont get depopulated to quick.
  13. Gortar

Patch Notes e1.5.9

Another hotfix that makes things worse, game stutters randomly and loading times are just bad. Unplayable at this moment.
    Hotfix Failed, we'll get 'em next time.
  14. Gortar

Resolved Negative values on weapons

I didnt encounter this problem anymore.
  15. Gortar

Patch Notes e1.5.7

Did you change anything else because that seems like a lot for 1.4gb download.

As after this update it’s causing my map to crash every few minutes, all the files associated with the map are correct and my settings remain the same as they were before the hotfix

None of those things should affect the map
    I think they may have add some new battle maps.
    I made a habit of verifying game files after each update and it helps.
  16. Gortar

Loot from battles need some kind of rework

I disagree, loot is perfectly fine. Making it better would ruin the economy even more than it is already. Trading just cant keep the pace compared to the income from looting. Same goes with Roguery and village raids.
    We are not saying that there should be more loot, but we rather get one good item instead of 100 rags every battle. There is loot value cap anyway.
  17. Gortar

Loot from battles need some kind of rework

I think they increased the chance of getting a gem in loot, because i got some pretty good equipment after battle. But the problem is with modifiers on items, like cracked, splintered, torn etc. It drastically reduces effectiveness of this items (armor gets -40%), for example tier 6 cracked bows are worse than hunting bows, and rusty woodland chainmail is worse than almost any tier 4 armor. As it is now, the only option is to sell these things and you can buy better ones(tier 3,4) with this money.

They need to add an option to repair it, they can even divide it to 2 separate groups:
    - beyond repairing - broken, torn, splintered, cracked
    - can be repaired - worn, rusty, scratched, bent, crude
    Possibly ad new prefixes and balance existing ones.
  18. Gortar

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

So no hotfix for missing icons and textures until tuesday? Feels bad man
    1.5.7 no problems? anyone?
  19. Gortar

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Wait, why? This was very useful in helping to distinguish which armor came from where, especially if you want to equip characters or followers with gear from their appropriate faction. Could we please revert this change?
    The problem is that factions share equipment, so they cant be unique to just one kingdom. there are not that many different boots for example so every faction uses mail boots and splint boots.
    If you really wanna know what your faction uses, you can check in encyclopedia.
  20. Gortar

Were horse archers intentionally made more dumb?

You dont need to improve any combat AI when all of them are equally dumb.
Back
Top Bottom