Search results for query: *

1. We need something between join battle and simulation. Like tactical mode.

Hello I think that can be a great feature to have a more tactical way to play battle. You see the battlefield from the sky, You have icons to show your troops, ally and ennemy and you play it like a wargame. Make tactics skill more useful and a better control of your troops and battlefield.
  2. SP - Battles & Sieges Create custom group of troops

Hey Why not implement the possibility to create custom Groups? Like pikemen, shield unit, crossbow...
  3. SP - Battles & Sieges Give Orders to a single Soldier

Not agree, historically and realistically when you command a army, you form groups and try to keep it to make your commandement easier and effective
  4. SP - Battles & Sieges Slower and more tactical battle, tactical map for simulation.

Hello I'm a big total war fan and I'm passionate by strategy and battle tactics. I found Bannerlord battle too simple, it's barely just a clash between troops who end really fast. I think battle need to be slower with more formation and troops who keep it! Maybe increase health and armor of...
  5. SP - General Add some new move for combat?

I always think the fight system is too similar to warband, it's robotic... I think TalesWorld need to add some news move like sprint (for a good and beautiful charge) sprint attack who can be powerful if their not countered by a spear. Powerful shield bash who can knock the opponent if the...
  6. SP - Battles & Sieges Add some Special moves and animations

Not a special move for me. Special move is for me a Powerful Strike, Charged Strike, Combo. Why everybody don't want some change? I understand everybody loved Warband but this is old now and the gameplay is pretty the same. Why not add some change to make the game more energetic?
  7. SP - General Horse race in tournament

Hello Why not add horse race from the tutorial in tournament? A race when you need to hit target with spear or bow, best score win the tournament.
  8. SP - Battles & Sieges Add some Special moves and animations

I don't want, I don't play MB for multiplayers
  9. SP - Battles & Sieges Add some Special moves and animations

You might want to change the difficulty from easy to normal
    I play in realistic and challenging, not really difficult
  10. SP - Battles & Sieges Add some Special moves and animations

Fighting System is not poor, it's the best non focus melee combat there is.
    Really, it's just a click and release, always the same strike, no technical, no tactics, you can't even dodge, that make spear absolutely useless
  11. SP - Battles & Sieges Add some Special moves and animations

I never talk about combo and fancy move, I talk about Diversity in the moves for a most enjoyable experience. It's a game, a game is make for the fun of the players. I just give ideas because the fight gameplay is really poor. You talk about stupid combo from For Honor and AC but the fact is fight in these games was funnier.

In Mount and blade, I enjoy the fact to be just a man in a battlefield but I need to be honest, the fight system is really poor for a 2020 games
  12. SP - Battles & Sieges Add some Special moves and animations

I mean its all cool, but if you want to play For Honor or Assasins Creed you can just go play them, this is definitely not one of those games so dont ever expect those things out of this, unless you want to try some buggy mod I guess
    I don't want to play another games, I love Mount and blades, I can understand the lack of animations for warband but in 2020, with game like AC or For Honor, some improvements in fight is necessary.
  13. SP - Battles & Sieges Add some Special moves and animations

Ok now i see.. a variety depending on click duration in addition to the direction would be nice, indeed. This would add a new dimension to fighting tactics.
    Yeah, example, spear gameplay are really poor, two attack directions nothing more. Maybe fast strike combination or a swing attack with the wood to bash the opponent can be great
  14. Enable death not working yet?

Sadly only way to die with enable death is to be executed or die in childbirth AFAIK.
    This is not a option to die in the battlefield?
  15. SP - Battles & Sieges Add some Special moves and animations

Currently they are blending balanced and unbalanced animations together depending on your skill.. a nice detail imo.
    If they choose to improve the animations i think the historical fighting style Hema would be the best choice for the balanced animations.. Overall they've done a great job buying attention to historical details, so i would leave the fancy high fantasy moves to the modders.
    Not fancy moves just some diversity like hold the attack key to make a powerful strike, big strike while charging, powerful shield bash...
  16. Enable death not working yet?

Hello Some news about the enable death options? I don't think it's work
  17. SP - Battles & Sieges Add some Special moves and animations

Hello First, I love this game, so much potential BUT a thing dissapoint me, fight are similar to warband, I mean, same animations and same limited strike. Add some Special moves like Powerful Strikes, Counter and some Finish Moves can make battle look Epic and I think majority of players want...
Back
Top Bottom