Search results for query: *

1. Does the AI still cheat and know every settlements troop numbers?

Yes AI lord have a spy in youe city they know the troop number of every fiefs
    I once see enemy army try to besiege one of my town I happen to be closer and faster than them so I tjink I will wait for them in the town the second me and my troop enter the town enemy instantly change direction.
  2. Resolved Infinite charm bug and prisoner bug

Summary: 1. Infinite charm bug and 2. prisoner bug How to Reproduce: 1. Infinite charm bug Donate lord to any fief that is not your own press done you will gain charm and then click donate again and click done you will gain charm again this can be repeat infinitely 2. prisoner bug you can not...
  3. Resolved Missing Create Kingdom Button in clan tab.

It's a bug and it's already reported here. Wage cap resets to unlimited when number of troops in a garrison goes to zero even for a moment, so if you want to prevent it, just make sure you always have some troops in your garrisons.
    I have maximum troop in it and it quite expensive XD
  4. Resolved Missing Create Kingdom Button in clan tab.

You have to talk with one of your governors, to create a kingdom.
    Do you know about set the wage cap for garrison ? It keep reset to unlimited :sad:
  5. Resolved Missing Create Kingdom Button in clan tab.

You have to talk with one of your governors, to create a kingdom.
    Oh silly me Thank you ?

Then they might have to edit the quest description. It said create your kingdom from clan tab ?
  6. Resolved Missing Create Kingdom Button in clan tab.

Summary: Hello i want to create my kingdom and have left Khuzait also keep all my holding. I already talk to Arzagos and Istania but there is no create kingdom in my clan tab. How to Reproduce: I will send you the link to this save Save name P17 is before Leave Save name Kingdom Bug is after...
  7. Never thought I will complain to endless warfare 1.5.7

Yeah, conspiracy quest war.

I unified the Empire under the Dragon Banner, and Battania, Aserai and Horseaites Khuzaites started a war against me.

Firstly, I want to say about unclear targets of this quest. Three balance bars and what with them? I entered the war with full garrisons of my clan's 6 cities, 800k, 2500 inf, 5 clans + 2 mercs, and own party of 220 bucellarii and 60-70 cataphracts so I swiftly gathered 1500 men army in Rhotae and went to the Battania territory. After I destroyed 1700 men Caladog's Army (and kill him) and other two lesser armies, captured two cities and two castles I had +33% percent on the War Progress Bar. What I supposed to do for 100? Wipe them from the face of the Earth? If yes - please make it clear - "Destroy them no matter what". Battania at this moment had 3 wars, and additionally had 4 with minor factions, and now they lost third of territory, and half of military. So if they need a moment to cry for mercy - this was right time. They didn't. But after a couple of castles and few other actions, like raiding and destroying some warbands I see the window to make peace. Ok, no problem.

Errrrr, the quest and progress bar did not disappear. Perhaps it was not the end of the war which matched to the quest goal. But how should I know this? Dear dev team, if there should be something special, let us know that. Do not hesitate to write 'Quest completed if you see enemy king is bending knee', or 'You PERSONALLY will see option "Our realms should make peace" in the talk again' or something else.

Ok than, Battania was "pacified" and I went to the East Front making reinforcements and gathering additional lords with their parties. It was about time, my friend Monchug with 2200 men army was going to Saneopa, so I crushed him. 11 noble prisoners only for me. Returned to Amitatys, dropped the prisoners, disband some lords for replenishment, add own troops to the clan parties, and wend the fields again. Got Phycaon, Argoron and few castles, destroyed few armies, and made peace. Also gave a great whoopin' to Unquid.

Forgot to say, West Empire declared war against me too, not as part of coalition. But because it was happening mostly around Ortysia, where Aserai's and mine lords already were shoving sharpened pieces of iron to each other, I left it to them. Then I got from Aserai low-garrisoned Onira, Danustika, Syronea, Rasih, Quasira, and castles I didn't even count. To this moment, I exhausted my army to 450 men and Battania declared new war. I made peace with Aserai, and complete the first circle exiting Aserai territory near Ortysia. Replenished in Zeonica, and with my clan parties invaded to Battania. Next I routinely took few cities and castles which was with very small garrison, aaaand...

Khusaites declared war. To this moment I had 2,2 millions of denars from loot, added two or three new clans to kingdom, 2k of influence and lost half of high-tier units. So I left Battanian war to the lords, then replenished in Poros and went again to the meet with my dear friend Monchug. Of course he already got all my previous acquisitions, because their graces m'lords did not give even a little **** about garrisoning and defense. Of course I beat them and their minor armies, again acquired Onira, Danustica, Phycaon, Syronea and few castles. But my lords CANNOT hold them by default, but I need them to make progress in wars.

My vassals also do not want to end wars, they very satisfied by the current course of war and with actual separation of duties. I fight and make the progress, they running as junked up roaches without any real output, but they definetely feel that we are winning (we are not). In fact, we are in the strategic dead end own to gameplay limitation. And I started to savescum to not let Aserai enter the war again. I feel no guilt. I'm tired. I killed 8-10 enemy nobles during this war (in battles), and it seems that the war will continue until I kill another 30-40 and then will be just not enough to make infinite carousel of next day escaping and immediately returning lords, behaving like locust. I really want to break the game and start to execute everyone I cought.

tl;dr.

Game year and a half of indefinite war, where it's simply impossible to hold assets which are needed to push that *****ng quest bars to +100. Lords in my army give 10-20 troops total to newly captured city, and I understand them, I am also not eager to give troops to the feud that will be given to other vassal. But after assigning fief to the lord he unable to organize the defense even from 100 men party of enemy. I personally cannot and have no desire to give 300-500 troops to every city I captured. At least, give us a possibility to quickly replenish militia for money, or pin some lazy bastards, our lords, to their new fiefs until they have descent garrison, or something like this. And let captured lord sit in prison longer, and returning to war after 2 weeks, no less.

Please make clear description what are the targets to achieve to end conspiracy wars. Redesign them if needed. It also be useful to make single progress bar to "Conspiracy War". As it stated in quest tab, this is a coalition war, so it would be realistic that defeating one coalition member will break it. Or just if the whole coalition was damaged enough instead of per-faction ratio. In fact, now I need simply to destroy three most powerful factions in the game. Littlie thing, nothing to speak about.

PS - I am still receiving letters from Istiana about caravans, bandits and other ****.
    You know bannerlord have Relams Divide right ?

8. Funny Pic XD

Khan - Did you forgot your spear soldier ? Darkhan - No sir. Khan - Yeah......
  9. So Banner Lord have built in realm divide ? they haven't tell us ?

If they get thier but kicked enough they may want peace, maybe don't help them too much. It has to do with thier field power versus fiefs, so if thier field power goes down they are morel likely to support peace.

If you have so many vassals that they can succeed without you help.... well you've done it, you made super faction and now don't really have any control of it. Just put you feet up, so as you like. This is a concern and criticism I have though, that once you make a faction good enough you lose even more control and it becomes like a large AI faction with you having little to do with it
    The problem is They kick everyone ass XD even this 4 front wat they is still holding and not lose any teritory even gain a new one. So yeah a bit hard to stop my clan mate rampage XD.
    I manage to kinda stop them now btw :smile:
  10. So Banner Lord have built in realm divide ? they haven't tell us ?

As I said How war score work btw I'm curious since I'm at war with arserai for ages and my people won't consider make any peace with anyone. How can I get out of this "realm divide" ? please help =_= I'm the Khan of Khuzait btw since Monchug Khan died in battle long time ago. I can beat...
  11. In Progress Siege defend unit keep jump off the wall and also open the main gate for enemy

I rarely defend castles from inside. But I see the enemy defend the same way.

When the enemy jumps off the walls, its usually because the wall was broken by siege equipment and they are trying, but unable, to stand on it. This has been reported before & is presumably being worked on.

As far as opening the gate, I see the enemy do this fairly often. It is usually (but not always) when they have a large majority at the gate and they can overwhelm the defenders. I equate it to sallying forth'. Sometimes when they do this they close the gate again afterwards, which makes sense. I've seen them do this 2 or 3 times in the same battle occasionally. But sometimes they don't close the gate after and its a nice easy access point. And yes, from time to time I see them opening the gate when they don't have an advantage. If nothing else, its a mechanic that needs cleaning up a bit.
    I fight defend siege a lot since your troop can make a diffrent I will break in to help the town and as long as you can force enemy to use just ladder you can rack up few hundred kills and the siege defender will won. with most of the attacker lord capture further ease the campaign of your kingdom it worth sacrifice a few troop to break in. This hurt my feeling a bit since most of the unit I lost is Khuzait Heavy Horse Archer.
  12. In Progress Siege defend unit keep jump off the wall and also open the main gate for enemy

Do you have the same problem with me?

The siege need lot of work i guess. It not quite work yet XD
  13. In Progress Siege defend unit keep jump off the wall and also open the main gate for enemy

Summary: My unit keep suicide by jump off the wall this is cause by they all try to attack anemy that climbing the ladder and also my unit open the main gate for enemy. In the video you might see a few jump off because this is a 4th reload before this they jump off like a waterfall to their...
  14. Resolved AI problems in the siege scenes

This will happen when you tower is a ladder variant. if it is slope all is working fine.
    I'm start to think that if you dev can't really make 3 ladder siege tower works they can just change it to huge slope siege tower instead. XD
  15. In Progress Can't control troop after battle ends

Summary:Can't control troop after battle ends can't press 1 2 3 4 to select troop group and issurre order to attack after the battle ends How to Reproduce: finish the battle with anything looters will do Have you used cheats and if so which: No Computer Specs: Pretty sure this is nothing to...
  16. Need More Info Conspiracy quest keep spawning after finished the defeat empire quest.

As i say Conspiracy quest keep spawning after I have finished the defeat empire quest.(Weaken empire and destroy all empire faction) is this normal ?
  17. Resolved There is a line of code in the DoProduction method that prevents workshops from spawning the most expensive equipment.

This has been solved by the way.
    You sir are a hero.
    That must be why I can't find noble bow and all noble armor ever.
  18. Resolved Can't start siege because UI Dissappear

We were not able to reproduce this issue on 1.5.6? Are you sure your game is up to date?

this happen yesterday and in beta version I didn't update to 1.5.6 release version yet.
Back
Top Bottom