So Banner Lord have built in realm divide ? they haven't tell us ?

Users who are viewing this thread

As I said How war score work btw I'm curious since I'm at war with arserai for ages and my people won't consider make any peace with anyone.

How can I get out of this "realm divide" ? please help =_=

I'm the Khan of Khuzait btw since Monchug Khan died in battle long time ago.

I can beat everyone to a pulp all day long but my clan mate still want more.

I want some peace time tbh XD

I'm on 1.6.0 btw XD

Last edited:
If they get thier but kicked enough they may want peace, maybe don't help them too much. It has to do with thier field power versus fiefs, so if thier field power goes down they are morel likely to support peace.

If you have so many vassals that they can succeed without you help.... well you've done it, you made super faction and now don't really have any control of it. Just put you feet up, so as you like. This is a concern and criticism I have though, that once you make a faction good enough you lose even more control and it becomes like a large AI faction with you having little to do with it.

If they get thier but kicked enough they may want peace, maybe don't help them too much. It has to do with thier field power versus fiefs, so if thier field power goes down they are morel likely to support peace.

If you have so many vassals that they can succeed without you help.... well you've done it, you made super faction and now don't really have any control of it. Just put you feet up, so as you like. This is a concern and criticism I have though, that once you make a faction good enough you lose even more control and it becomes like a large AI faction with you having little to do with it
The problem is They kick everyone ass XD even this 4 front wat they is still holding and not lose any teritory even gain a new one. So yeah a bit hard to stop my clan mate rampage XD.
I manage to kinda stop them now btw :smile:

Back
Top Bottom