Search results for query: *

• Users: relent13
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info 1.8.0 Crash after the battle when your game character receives bunch of scouting xp.

Have you used cheats: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): How to Reproduce: 1. Attack any castle or town in Batannia (tested multiple times). 2. Your character will be attacked by enemy parties. 3. Win the battle. 4. Continue Siege (in this specific moment, your character...
  2. Resolved Bannerlord 1.6.0 Rename crafted weapons fail

Hello TaLeWorLds Team, Summary: How to Reproduce: Enter smithy, forge, free build, pick any group to craft (eg. javelin), pick components, forge, in the pop-up box rename crafted javelin with eg. Arthur Harpoon, done, after that, name of the weapon remain crafted javelin (my example). This has...
  3. Resolved 1.5.1 Crash when you want negotiate peace with minor clans you are at war.

Hello Team, How to Reproduce: 1. Open dialogue with any member of the minor clans you are at war. 2. There is something i'd like to discuss. 3. Our realms should make peace. 4. than crash Version: 1.5.1 - vanilla only (no mods) Installed community-made modifications: none Computer Specs: OS...
  4. 1.4.3 Companions without traits

Hello team, I do not know if it is a bug or not, but it is a fact: on new campaign with 1.4.3 version all Wanderers/Companions have no traits at all (ex. valor, honor, etc). I'ved search before post this for all companions known issues, this it is not among them. Best regards.
  5. Resolved 1.4.3 - After besieging castle game crash.

Hello team. New game on 1.4.3 - after besieging/conquer a castle, when i want to enter in the castle, game crash. I'ved played only vanilla game. This was hapened only after your last update.
Back
Top Bottom