Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info 1.8.0 Crash after the battle when your game character receives bunch of scouting xp.

This crash is a GPU crash. Which is different from the other crashes that can be caused by gameplay actions. While we are still investigating the issue there is not a definite fix that we can offer on this issue at the moment. You can try the workaround below but please note that it is not a solid fix. Thanks for reporting. Sorry for any inconvenience.

A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash
    If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
    • Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.
    Thank you for your reply and suggested fixes. On the other hand, prior to this Friday's hotfix, the same amount of scouting xp was received (one week earlier for example), the same stuttering for a while, but without the crash. That led me to a simple conclusion, something happened with my desktop, or, because of the timing (about 30 minutes after the hotfix update), something from your code triggered this behavior. Thank you again.
  2. Need More Info 1.8.0 Crash after the battle when your game character receives bunch of scouting xp.

Have you used cheats: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): How to Reproduce: 1. Attack any castle or town in Batannia (tested multiple times). 2. Your character will be attacked by enemy parties. 3. Win the battle. 4. Continue Siege (in this specific moment, your character...
  3. Can't control troops after enemy flees

I think i must be able to command my troops anytime, cause...are my troops, obviously. So, be kind, and please, change it back. Thank you.
  4. Resolved Bannerlord 1.6.0 Rename crafted weapons fail

Thank you TaLeWorLds team, and you too @vaffel for your notice. On the other hand, I've noticed prior version 1.6.0, when crafting a repeatedly same weapon, your changed name remain unchanged, now changed name change to eg: "crafting javelin" when hit again forge button.
  5. Resolved Bannerlord 1.6.0 Rename crafted weapons fail

Hello TaLeWorLds Team, Summary: How to Reproduce: Enter smithy, forge, free build, pick any group to craft (eg. javelin), pick components, forge, in the pop-up box rename crafted javelin with eg. Arthur Harpoon, done, after that, name of the weapon remain crafted javelin (my example). This has...
  6. In Progress Smithing Recipe resets after each build

When you build something it resets to the basic build when you enter smithy. so it resets after each build making practicing smithing take forever.
    You forgot to mention that you cannot save any crafted weapon name. If you craft any weapon via free build, that weapon receives a general name, like "crafted javelin", or, "crafted one-handed sword", etc. Also, prior to this patch, you where can view the name of the blade, spear, etc when you placed the mouse pointer in a box picture with that blade, etc. Now, you cannot.
  7. Resolved [1.5.9] Newest hotfix crashes game at startup

Developers are aware at the moment. I will update you guys as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience!
    On steam, a patch was deployed. Confirm it is working. Thank you for the patch.
  8. Resolved [1.5.9] Newest hotfix crashes game at startup

Same here,
    Version of the game: 1.5.9 beta
    How to Reproduce: Start the game
    Media: no media, but exactly the same error as in the @nereid screenshot
    Mods installed: behavior is same with or no mods installed
    Computer Specs
    :
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 980
    GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6192 (GeForce Game Ready driver: 461.92)
    CPU: i7 6700k
    RAM: 32GB
    Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero VIII
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD XPG Gammix S11 Pro
    See also this post in the 1.5.9 thread. Also, revalidating the files twice did not solve the problem.
  9. Resolved [e1.5.4 Beta] Prodigal son: can't open the door to the gang leader's house.

Hello,
    I was able to enter the house of the gang leader and save Lek son of Godun in Amprela.
    Version: 1.5.4 beta
    Installed community-True Companions Traits and Skills, RecruitPrisonersRightAway, Attribute And Two Focus Points Per Level, KillBanditsRaiseRelations Non-ModLib, CompanionsPatrolsIncreaseRelation, CaravansGiveTradeXPRedux, ArenaExperience - all managed by vortex.
    Computer Specs:
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX980
    CPU: Intel i7-6700K
    RAM: 32 GB
    Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS HERO VIII
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 512 GB XPG GAMMIX 11 PRO SSD
  10. Resolved [1.5.4] Game crash after "Save & Exit"

As far as I could discern it does not do any harm. But it is still annoying and could do something in the future, depending on the code.
    For me, this error deletes the last save, repeteadly, but this may happen because of installed mods.
  11. Resolved 1.5.1 Crash when you want negotiate peace with minor clans you are at war.

Do you still experience this issue after the last hotfix as well?
    Hello, On 1.5.1 I have tested with several minor clans and the bug appears to be solved. Thank you. Have a nice day.
  12. Resolved 1.5.1 Crash when you want negotiate peace with minor clans you are at war.

Hello Team, How to Reproduce: 1. Open dialogue with any member of the minor clans you are at war. 2. There is something i'd like to discuss. 3. Our realms should make peace. 4. than crash Version: 1.5.1 - vanilla only (no mods) Installed community-made modifications: none Computer Specs: OS...
  13. 1.4.3 Companions without traits

Hello team, I do not know if it is a bug or not, but it is a fact: on new campaign with 1.4.3 version all Wanderers/Companions have no traits at all (ex. valor, honor, etc). I'ved search before post this for all companions known issues, this it is not among them. Best regards.
  14. Resolved 1.4.3 - After besieging castle game crash.

I have been informed that this issue has been fixed. Thanks for reporting!
    This issue is resolved indeed. Thank you.
  15. Resolved 1.4.3 - After besieging castle game crash.

Hello team. New game on 1.4.3 - after besieging/conquer a castle, when i want to enter in the castle, game crash. I'ved played only vanilla game. This was hapened only after your last update.
Back
Top Bottom