Search results for query: *

1. Bannerlord was a grift

*More Complaining And Trying To Sound Smart*
    Again, I guarantee I've been here longer than you. Plus, I didn't say "go make your own game" I said I hope one day you do so that you don't wish it on others anymore.

I can see that reading and comprehension isn't your strong suit. Best to stick to *****ing on forums.

Also, trying to insult me like that is real small **** energy "Roy" :lol:
  2. Bannerlord was a grift

*General Complaining That The Base Game Isn't Bannerlord Online*
    Also, you don't deserve to have that IASIP GIF in your signature. You are unworthy of such a great show. Good day to you, sir.
  3. Bannerlord was a grift

I have 184.2, all of which (I have not even loaded the base game since the beta) are on Bannerlord Online

Your OP should have just said that. That's why you're here counting their money for them and ****ting on their progress. It all makes sense now. Good day to you, sir. I understand you completely now. I hope one day you make your own game to your own vision instead of wishing another game was.

Unfollowing and not replying anymore, it's clear that you just want them to make the game what you want. Good luck with that.
  4. Bannerlord was a grift

@Roy1012 don't waste your energy, he hasn't been- or interested long enough in the forums to know.
    I guarantee you that I've been on the Taleworlds forums longer than you have. Lost the password to my first account.

Though if you can't offer a rebuttal, or anything really, to the conversation then please don't join in.

5. Bannerlord was a grift

Imagine not wishing to give any feedback whatsoever and just be a yes-man to everything instead of actually trying to instigate change.

And it is a company that employs over 100 people today. Your point?

It is not, at least at this rate not within my lifetime.

I don't care what you think Mount and Blade was "aiming to be", the fact of the matter is that Bannerlord is a hollow, boring game that has been in development for a decade, with little to show for it. It's not good, and they are doing next to nothing to fix that.

Bro, I have been complaining about Bannerlord since 2016 and have only ramped that anger up since I got my hands on the beta and realized how bad it was. So, no. I did not "get my money's worth" and then complain. I have been complaining the entire time. Also, nobody has gotten their money's worth...

Yeah, I don't think counting their money for them and telling them they're scamming people is giving "feedback" lmao that's so ludicrous.

My point is that two people built something that thousands enjoy and you're here ****ting on their doorstep. If you think that Bannerlord is a "hollow, boring" game then why are you here? Honest question. Have you exploited your way through so many campaigns and multiplayer matches that you're next quest is to take a **** on the forums?

It's really funny that you're injecting your personal preference into what this game should be into what you think your money's worth should be. It's not a crappy, online persistent server so you haven't gotten your money's worth?

I have 175 hours in this game currently, purchased it for 45. I'd say that's a steal for dollars-to-time-spent ration. I'd push to say you have at least that much, probably more.

Just go play your Bannerlord online or whatever crappy thing that is. It's obvious you're bored here. But it's really not cool to call people scammers just because they aren't building YOUR version of the game.

This thread is sad.
  6. Bannerlord was a grift

Also, I'd love to know how many hours OP or anyone else agreeing with him on this thread have put into to Bannerlords. I'd take a wild guess that it's at least over 100 and closer to 300 maybe.

So you get your money's worth then call the developers scammers.
  7. Bannerlord was a grift

Imagine posting on the creators own forums to outright insult them.

As you are all well aware, Taleworlds and the original Mount and Blade was started by two people in a garage. It is incredible that they have grown to this point.

Bannerlords is growing into it's own beautiful game with enough departure from Warband to make it exciting again.

It really just sounds like you are all mad that they got the bag and made money and are doing well enough that they can enjoy the fruit of their labor, or you're really just mad that there isn't a "Bannerlord Online" that supposedly the whole player base was asking for...? I've never heard of that, and a persistent online server is never what Mount and Blade was aiming to be.
  8. Help With Late Game, Questions

Hello, hope anyone reading this is doing well! I've come to kind of a halting point in my campaign. I've sided with Vlandia, become a vassal with decent influence, a few castles and a town. I have awesome wealth and my character is progressing nicely. I am able to maintain parties and armies...
  9. Why does my generals attack in Formation Group and don't stay behind the line?

Leaders in this period led from the front. Hiding behind the commoners would get you no respect, and one of the beta dogs would quickly knock off the alpha.

That said - they ought also to be of comparable stats to the men they lead. I so many times see other Lords in my army, after a battle, get stuff like "+2 Polearm (12)" - which is hardly equal to how you come out of the Training Ground. And, oh, they're wounded. Big surprise.

PS - Even the ladies need to have decent stats, if they're leading! If we're going to be liberated and have warrior maidens, they should fight like they held a sword before today!
    I'd have to disagree. Leaders in this period would select a vanguard and they would lead in their stead, most of the time. It was a super honorable position. There was a certain amount of respect and honor to be apart of the king's guard in battle. Would be cool to see that implemented. Maybe I'll make a mod
  10. SP - General Recorded Deeds/Misdeeds

Hello! I've been playing this game a lot and have made it the furthest I have in a campaign and thought a really cool feature or mod would be a log of significant things our player character has done. For example my current Lord Ostigar has executed many of the green tribes people's leaders. It...
  11. Thank you TaleWorlds

Thanks TW for creating the Captain Mode! The most fun I've had in a multiplayer game in so long! Are there any other games out there that capture the magic of captain mode!?
  12. [Suggestion] TW NEEDS to add a pseudo-MMORTS persistent multiplayer campaign mode!

Something like this would just split divide the multiplayer base even more; it has no place in this game. There are many games with many RP servers out there that you can go play. This is a game about combat and strategy, not people spamming toxic chat in a chat-lobby turned game.
  13. General Suggestions - Captain Mode

Hello all! You may have played with me on the NA servers, I'm known as Captain Ralh on Steam! Let me say that I LOVE this game mode and have had a blast playing it; a few suggestions, though! - Grouping up with friends to hop in matchmaking. Not sure if it's a planned feature, but have met...
Back
Top Bottom