Search results for query: *

1. DetektivAro

SP MP Fantasy Dying Sun - A Fantasy mod ( Wse2 Exclusive )

This mod has been slowly built up over time. I'm the head animator and scripter and being so I've been able to implement some gnarly stuff. Combat Rolls, Special abilities, Custom weapon types, Magic and so on. We are open to accepting new dev team members if anybody is interested. Magic is a...
  2. DetektivAro

Level up at start of campaign problem

I have a problem when starting a new single player game, the player character gets about 33 levels instantly. I haven't gone into editing the player stats and capabilities so I'm not sure where should I look to fix this problem...
  3. DetektivAro

skinning problem in blender

I was trying to skin a model, but weight paint in blender makes the model extremly dark. I can only increase the deform, cant decrease it.
  4. DetektivAro

How to use slider for recruitment?

So i started learning how to script bit by bit and was wondering if it is possible to use the sliders of hair colors, age, eye width etc. for recruitment. Being able to choose how much troops to recruit from a village.
  5. DetektivAro

Coding advice? Anyone?

So I was thinking of making a magic weapon that will act like a ranged weapon. It would shoot like a bow or crossbow, but instead of a arrow coming out, a meteor would fall out of the sky on the targeted place with it not falling right on the crosshair but in its general vicinity ( like some...
  6. DetektivAro

Warband new animations. Help?

Would anybody be willing to tell/teach me how to add new animations. I can animate I just don't understand how to export the skeleton to blender or some other program and then edit it correctly. Every time I tried it somehow I would fail. Is there a tutorial on it or something. I would like to...
  7. DetektivAro

Teach me how to implement custom animations? (Warband)

Heres my mod: https://www.moddb.com/mods/legacy-of-might-and-magic I asked the same question at the end of my newest article, just with more detail on what I specifically want to do.
  8. DetektivAro

Can I change where projectile exits from weapon?

Let's say I have a gun, but I'm holding it next to my right hip. How could I make the bullet come from the barrel and not where it normally exits from a crossbow?
  9. DetektivAro

Where are the bows located in the .brf files?

That's all, where are the bows, also quivers?
  10. DetektivAro

Town scene editing. How do I add custom meshes to the scene editor?

I have some .obj files (like walls and stuff). How can I use them in the scene editor?
  11. DetektivAro

Could I...?

I have 4 meshes representing one body (without a head mesh), I was thinking could I change it to a full-body model whit separate parts of the model having different animations, like the feet having the foot animations, the body having its animations...and so on. If I cant do it like that, could...
  12. DetektivAro

!(name 'itm_peasantbodyslim' is not defined)

What did I do wrong? The item (body armor) works fine on the player character, but troops cant wear it.
Back
Top Bottom