Search results for query: *

• Users: Bmen30
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A quick note of praise.

Dear creators and developers of Prophesy of Pendor (and why not Taleworlds too <3), I've been playing PoP since Mount&Blade and accumulated over 30,000 hours of it. As much as I love M&B in general, your mod was the firework induced cherry on top. The extensive amount of possibilities that I...
  2. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Rate of Fire question

I got SWB 2 off Steam and I was wondering if it's possible to change the rate of fire of the guns because for me it seems a bit to slow for my taste.
  3. Trouble finding.

Sorry if this is in wrong thread but I was having some trouble find M&B 1.011. When I try to download it on the Tw site it doesn't work.
  4. SP Other Deadliest Warrior Mod. Finished Most troops! -In a pause-

Hello everyone, this is the thread for the Deadliest Warrior Mod. About the mod: Will be based off the Tv show: Deadliest Warrior. It will have many of the weapons and armor each of these killer nations used. Factions Changes: Some weapons will be removed like the Military scythe...
  5. Calradia: Modern Warfare 2...

http://mnbmodernwarfare.forumotions.com/calradia-modern-warfare-2-f3/calradia-modern-warfare-2-t26.htm#1032
  6. What's your desktop look like?

Well I'm sure that we already have a thread for this but it must have been lost in the ages so I apologize for this.. But anyways here's mine!
  7. Need someone good using GIMP or Photoshop!

Hello Taleworldians! I'm here to ask anyone who is experienced in the arts of photoshop or GIMP. I need someone to make a super cool (:P) background that I can use 1. As my desktop background ( since I need a new one) 2. So I can use as my Youtube background. I will also credit anyone if I...
  8. Warhammer Figurine Question.

Hello everyone today I wish to ask you if there is a store that is near my location ( Fort Worth, Texas) or if there is a great site that doesn't take forever to deliver. Thank you! -Bmen
  9. What are the filtered April Fool's words?

What are they? I know  that u = you $eff= Seff $creenshot= screenshot.
  10. Turkish Tutor for hire?

Hello all, I was wondering if there was anyone here wanted to tutor me in speaking Turkish! After reading this thread: I decided to reply that the links were broken. Sadly since I didn't know any Turkish I had to resolve to the dreaded translator, at 1st glance I thought it looked what I...
  11. [Question]How can I change the music?

Hello Taleworldian's I come to you and ask you all. How do I change the music? Thank you all. -Bmen
  12. [Question]How can I change the music?

Hello all I am here today to ask you a simple question how can I change the music and make it play when i want it to (if possible) Thank you. -Cmen.
  13. Bmen's Novelty Banner Pack! Banner Contest! Read on 1st post

Hello everyone since the old thread died after days of inactivity I have decided to make a new thread! Hello,  I am thinking of making a "comedy" banner pack for Native. This is a small mod. It will involve having a bunch of different famous logos as banners, Like playboy logo, coke logo...
  14. [Problem] Crazy Lag, Game Freezing, Weird Slowness! (oh my)

So at around 8 p.m last night (Texas time  :D) after many months of being away from Warband I downloaded .802. I was quite happy to see the new improvements like Sarranids and the crazy new weapons. But sadly I was lagging like crazy! This to me isn't really normal, because my internet is just...
  15. Sound Sickness?

Hello Taleworldians. Don't know what to name this thread. Anyways for some reason when I unwraped like for example a fruit roll-up the sound of the wrapper being opened just makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. Another example, this morning when I was unwraping a bar of Cerealix, it made...
  16. 16 Year Old Boy Found With His 42 Year Old WOW ‘Soul-mate’

http://gamingbolt.com/2010/01/04/16-year-old-boy-found-with-his-42-year-old-wow-soul-mate/ Sigh.. good thing she wasn't a pedo
  17. Warcraft player chokes mother after refusing to quiet down

http://gamingbolt.com/2010/02/18/warcraft-player-chokes-mother-after-refusing-to-quiet-down/ WTF
  18. Novelty Banner Pack. Banner Contest!!

Hello,  I am thinking of making a "comedy" banner pack for Native. This is a small mod. It will involve having a bunch of different famous logos as banners, Like playboy logo, coke logo, hostess  logo etc. Banner Contest! Just make a banner for this mod and you might win! Rewards! 1st place...
  19. Software to make really cool video intros.

I was wondering if anyone in the Taleworlds forums what software this guy used to make his BA intro. Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYvwbFXbVbMS
  20. What's your word of the day?

What's your word of the day? It can be anything! From a cuss word to a simple animal you name it! You must put a definition of your word in your post and why you chose it. Mine is: Necrophile... (I don't know why but it is) Definition: One who sexual abuses dead bodies.
Back
Top Bottom