Search results for query: *

• Users: federally
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Does TW really intend a campaign to last multiple generations?

It seems like TW intends campaigns to last multiple generations. However I really don't see any game systems that support this and I don't see any progress towards actually making this worth doing for the player. As it stands now if you start a campaign from scratch with a new character, by the...
  2. Lords are never available for me to try and recruit them to my Kingdom

I'm trying to build my own kingdom in 1.4.1, the primary problem I'm running into is it's incredibly difficult to find a lord who will give me a shot at convincing them to join me as they are always in armies. There really has to be a better way for this to work. Just straight up not even...
  3. Resolved Two Helmets, Identical Name

There are two helmets with the name Northern Open Helmet and Based on the naming convention used for other Sturgian items I believe the second helmet should be called "Decorated Northern Open Helmet".
  4. Resolved Unable to build siege ram

I attempted a siege of Mazhadam Castle. I noticed there was no spot for me to click to build a siege ram I do not believe this is intentional?
  5. SP - World Map Campaign map changes to better respect the player's time

I think players generally spend too much time staring at the map just watching time pass. It's boring, and generally disrespectful of the player's time. Travel itself is fine, if anything we probably move too quickly across the map, however there are times when I'm forced to travel to accomplish...
  6. Resolved Weird Reinforcement behavior in siege

I sieged Seonon. My army was 1200 vs 700 defenders, so reinforcements were involved. Immediately after breaking through the gate I saw this It appears all of the defender's reinforcements just formed this line and waited for someone to die in the formation guarding the gate, then moved up to...
  7. Resolved New 2H Perk Working Way Too Well

The new 2H perk Way Of The Great Axe appears to be improving swing speed much more than the 0.2% per skill level. I have 250 skill and i've never seen any weapon swing this fast. I recorded a quick video and shared it in the M&B subreddit here...
  8. In Progress Character Graphical Glitch

Northen Plated Gloves and Northern Sloven Leather do not play nice together Either item looks fine matched with other items, but when I equip both that is the result.
  9. Resolved Shield Wall formation spreads soldiers Beta 1.4.1

In Beta 1.4.1 the Shield Wall formation does not function correctly if the control group is over ~160 men. Here Is me trying to get my 300+ men into shield wall, notice the properly held shields but they are spaced very far apart: Then I used F7 to split the group in two, one group having...
  10. Resolved Sturgian Shock Troops don't have round shields

I'm on beta 1.4 and i've noticed some Sturgian faction troops are no longer being equipped with round shields in battle. The 1.3.0 notes said: All Sturgian faction troops now use round shields. They also use shields that are more fitting to their level and abilities. Here is my party screen...
  11. SP - General Get rid of parts tiers in Smithing

Smithing could add a lot of value to the game. However it's current iteration is pretty bland and doesn't offer a lot. The variety of parts available is really great, and carries with it the potential for players to make some really special and unique weapons. The problem though is parts tiers...
Back
Top Bottom