Search results for query: *

1. DrDragonlance

Resolved 1.03 Clan Parties will not buy horses to upgrade Troops

Summary: If a Clan Party has troops that require a horse or warhorse to upgrade, they will not purchase the horses. They will only upgrade if they recover horses from loot after a battle. There is also no way to give the Clan party horses. How to Reproduce: Give a clan party troops that can be...
  2. DrDragonlance

Oldest Hero - Is there a record?

I have a couple of Heroes that literally never say die. I feel like I should let her retire, but there is an army forming and she's a good soldier. Anyone have a Hero get to 90 or older?
  3. DrDragonlance

Change Rebellion to a Mission

Here are my thoughts: We siege enough, Rebellions creating another siege doesn't add variety. The stupid Rebel Clans stick around forever and are annoying. The end result of a Rebellion is the need to re-stock the garrison and start over on the militia. Change the Rebellion to a Mission for...
  4. DrDragonlance

SP - Battles & Sieges Pre-Seige Indicator of Siege Tower Wall Position

When pre-placing troops, I would like some sort of an indicator where Siege Towers will go. While the Siege towers are moving, I work to aim siege equipment on the location, but I don't always get it right and the siege tower ends up somewhere I wasn't expecting. I have no desire to memorize...
  5. DrDragonlance

Offensive Map Siege Projectiles Not Visible at First

Whenever I start a siege, the projectiles for my offensive siege engines are not visible until after I destroy one of the enemies siege engines. Anyone else have this problem?
  6. DrDragonlance

Resolved Hideout Loot Screen - Bandit Parties on My side

After clearing a Bandit Base this is the victory screen. I realize there is no honor among thieves, but this is a bit much. Three Step Bandit parties fighting on my side is a little odd. And they got 1% of the loot.
  7. DrDragonlance

SP - General Add Ways to Lose Renown - Limit the Number of Tier 5 and 6 Clans

I'm in year 52 or so of my game, and every Mercenary Clan is Clan Tier 6. The only Clans that are Tier 3 are Rebel Clans. I think that the game should add ways to lose Renown like was the case in Warband. If you go 7 days without gaining Renown, you lose 1 Renown. Since Renown is basically...
  8. DrDragonlance

Renown Decay

In Warband there was renown decay, which eventually kept you at a specific level. I play longer Bannerlord campaigns, and eventually ever Clan is going to be Tier 6. I feel like there has to be a way to lose renown so that not every Clan is Tier 5 or 6. Clans should lose renown daily if...
  9. DrDragonlance

SP - General Add a Clan Party Recruit Focus

A significant amount of time is spent to setup a Hero to run a Clan Party. The Hero has specific Perks to work with Unit types. It would be a benefit to be able to specify who a Hero recruits and how they are upgraded. Add a drop down menu on the Clan Party Tab to give them a focus with 5...
  10. DrDragonlance

Clan Party Run by Hero will not Upgrade to Cavalry

I have a Clan party that has roughly 70 Veteran Varayags ready to upgrade, but the Hero running the party won't buy Warhorses and I have no option to give her Warhorses. Any know if this is a bug or WAI?
  11. DrDragonlance

Lords Do not stock/replenish Garrison

I have two clans. They each have two Castles. Both Clans are at least Rich. None of the Castles has a Garrison. The Garrison has zero troops. And its been that way for a long time. I have another Clan that isn't adding anything to the Garrison in their Tow and Castle as well. Has...
  12. DrDragonlance

Scout XP Broken in 1.7?

Anyone know if Scouting is broken in 1.7? I have earned 0 XP with 5 Focus Points and I'm at level 1.
  13. DrDragonlance

Heir Skills, Leveling, and Experience

I am currently doing a long playthrough in which I will be going from myself to my Grandson when I die. Obviously people are interested in leveling up Heirs. I have found it is actually pretty easy and does not take long. This is my main character, my son, and grandson when the grandson...
  14. DrDragonlance

SP - General Gain Engineer Skill from Siege Engines During Siege

In the Beta Patch Notes for 1.6.2 this comment started a great discussion. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beta-patch-notes-e1-6-2.445904/post-9739719 Using a Ballista during a Siege should increase Crossbow skill. Using Catapults or Trebuchets should increase Engineer Skill...
  15. DrDragonlance

SP - UI Add Location to Relation Gain

https://ibb.co/QMKB9p1 I get the information in the image all the time. I never know where the relation gain is though. Would it be possible to add the Town where the relation is gained to the banner?
  16. DrDragonlance

Seriously? Double Battle

https://ibb.co/RDvyrpr I honestly thought I was joining a battle with 625 of my allies. Evidently they have a battle going on and I started my own. Has this happened to anyone else?
  17. DrDragonlance

SP - General Castle Food Supply - Village Hearth

Anyone know how Castles get food from villages and what determines how much a village produces? My castle currently gets 12 from one village and 6 from the other. One has 306 Hearths and the other 137 hearths. Do the amount of Hearths determine how much food they produce for a Castle?
  18. DrDragonlance

Attacking an Army Sieging

I have been trying to help my Castles and Towns that are getting sieged by attacking the Sieging Army, but whenever I do that the Garrison and Militia shows up on the Battlefield with me. I figure they should not be included in this fight. Anyone know if this is WAI or an oversight?
  19. DrDragonlance

Execute Mercenary

Is there a relation penalty for executing Mercenaries? Since they are not nobles, I was curious.
  20. DrDragonlance

In Progress Troops Lose XP After Siege and Before Keep Fight

I completed a siege, and I had 50 or more of my troops ready to level up. There is no option to level them up after the Siege and before the Keep fight. After the Keep fight I only had 5 troops ready to level up. If it happens again I will post the save file and screen shots.
Back
Top Bottom