Search results for query: *

1. celeryion

Resolved Hard lock on alt-tab or quitting game

Glad to see it is fixed. We have not seen this issue internally yet. We will reach out if we have more to say on this issue.
    Sorry, looks like I told a lie. Had three sessions where it didn't lock up, which is a marked improvement on the latest driver, but it happened again on the fourth.
  2. celeryion

Rolling back Geforce driver to 461.92 seems to have done the trick. Just had a solid half hour of playing borderless fullscreen without crashing, and didn't crash on quitting.
  3. celeryion

Rolling back Geforce driver to 466.77 didn't help
  4. celeryion

Yes, the issue persists whether windowed or in borderless fullscreen. In borderless fullscreen, after the 5-15m, when I click to my second monitor, the entire system locks up.

I don't know what happens when windows switches between the game context and the desktop environment for primary input, but it isn't good.
  5. celeryion

Still using the exact same computer as the previous bug reports. I had recorded the wrong CPU back then.
  6. celeryion

Summary: Computer hard-locks when alt-tabbing or quitting the game. No BSOD, but also no graphical update, sound is on short-loop, no keyboard or mouse response. Must hard-power-off PC and reset. Only happens in Bannerlord. For the first 5-15 minutes, this isn't an issue. Even after that, can...
  7. celeryion

Resolved Trade tooltip does not match selected item

How to Reproduce: Open a trade screen Quickly whip your mouse past your weapons to your inventory Inventory item displays tooltip image of equipped weapon. Quest/Settlement Name N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A Version: e1.2.1.227732 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: RTX 2080S CPU: i7...
  8. celeryion

Resolved RNG Manipulation through map movement

How to Reproduce: Quest/Settlement Name N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A Version: e1.2.1.227732 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: RTX 2080S CPU: i7 7700 RAM: 16GB Motherboard:Z390 tomahawk Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD It looks like the seed for your RNG is updated based on overworld...
  9. celeryion

Resolved Duplicating available prisoners while recruiting

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A Version: e1.2.1.227732 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: RTX 2080S CPU: i7 7700 RAM: 16GB Motherboard:Z390 tomahawk Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD After a battle, when recruiting troops and taking prisoners, in the...
  10. celeryion

Resolved Successful charm challenge breaks siege mode

How to Reproduce: Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Hertogen (N/A?) Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A Version: e1.2.1.227732 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: RTX 2080S CPU: i7 7700 RAM: 16GB Motherboard:Z390 tomahawk Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD When seiging Hertogen, I was attacked by...
  11. celeryion

Resolved Cannot start multiplayer mode: Login Failed

I think the servers were down due to the large patch, it's back up for me.
    Excellent! Working again, thank you :smile:

Edit: I can't seem to find the solved tag to update the original post. Is this a manual thing we can do or something that can only be done by mods?
  12. celeryion

Resolved Login issues

TW just blacklisted their own servers due to toxicity and racism in chat.

Joke referring to this.
    Looks like the Warband community went way downhill since launch. I remember a game full of fairly friendly people excited to play M&B multiplayer, who enjoyed duelling with swords and jousting.

It's a shame to see chat dominated by a bunch of toxic bigots who enjoy ruining the game for everyone else around them (say, by blocking the chokepoint near spawn on horses).

bannerlord-Chat-Is-So-Bad.png
  13. celeryion

Resolved Cannot start multiplayer mode: Login Failed

How to Reproduce: Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: e1.0.0. Steam says e1.0.11 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: RTX 2080S CPU: i7 7700 RAM: 16GB Motherboard:Z390 tomahawk Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD After selecting and launching multiplayer...
Back
Top Bottom