Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Archers no longer manning positions in siege

Summary: There is a patch note for 1.2.5 that states "Fixed a bug that prevented troops from detaching from their formations to siege engines and archer positions when the mission started." It seems this has had the opposite effect. Now every siege I participate in, the archers stay in their...
  2. Resolved Armies no longer donating troops post siege

Summary: After the latest patch that supposedly fixed garrison donations, it seems that lords of your army just refuse to donate troops at all now. How to Reproduce: Siege a town/castle. Only a militia will remain. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots...
  3. Resolved Army Starving 1.7.2

Summary: Parties in your army will not buy food. I believe this is caused by a recent patch that prevented parties from buying everything before the player got a chance. But now the parties just starve and will not purchase when visiting a settlement. When I release my hero parties from the army...
  4. In Progress Kingdoms decisions only increase relations

Summary:I split off from vlandia and formed my own empire. Telling cruel lords not to burn down cities or castles does not result in relation penalty neither does giving fiefs to other lords. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  5. Need More Info Personal army automatically follows another army when one is formed.

For example. If I get a notification that Derhert has formed an army, my character will start following them.
Back
Top Bottom