In Progress Kingdoms decisions only increase relations

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:I split off from vlandia and formed my own empire. Telling cruel lords not to burn down cities or castles does not result in relation penalty neither does giving fiefs to other lords.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.
Thank you. I have a friend who also has this issue on a slightly older build. I think it might be a kingdom policy causing the issue. If you need my save file or anything let me know

Hey, our team was able to reproduce the issue and are now working on it. I would ask for a save file but since they have already found the problem i dont think that would be needed. Thank you for your time. Should the QA team require more info i will update the post.

Hey, our team was able to reproduce the issue and are now working on it. I would ask for a save file but since they have already found the problem i dont think that would be needed. Thank you for your time. Should the QA team require more info i will update the post.
Was this already a known issue? And do you know what triggers it?

Hello, at this point i do not know what triggers it. I will update this post if there is any development on the issue on the dev side.

Back
Top Bottom