Search results for query: *

1. HardRockLive

Resolved 1.5.8 No caravans in the list

Unfortunately problem is still here, caravans list is empty, at least for my current save from 1.5.7
    Maybe new game is required ?
  2. HardRockLive

Hello again. Could you please try again now and let me know if the problem persists?
    yes, no problem, I will redownload 1.5.8 and let you know
  3. HardRockLive

Hi! Could you upload your save file and a video to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
    No problem.
    It is done, please check it out.

Let me know if you need my save at 1.5.7 version
  4. HardRockLive

Does operating caravans leveling up trade?

Trade skill description says: "Make profit from trading. Operate caravans." It seems that I am not gaining trade experience at all if I am not trading and just running caravans in my clan. Should it even work that way or trading is the only option to lvl up trade ?
  5. HardRockLive

Level 300 Trade

Oh! I am so lucky to find this thread. I almost leveled social up to 9 )
  6. HardRockLive

After update from 1.5.7 to 1.5.8 my caravans are still traveling, but they are not appearing in caravans list. And if I create new caravan it still will not show up in caravans list of my clan.
  7. HardRockLive

1.5.8 No caravans in the list

After update from 1.5.7 to 1.5.8 my caravans are still traveling, but they are not appearing in caravans list. And if I create new caravan it still will not show up in caravans list of my clan. ####### Sorry. Please delete this thread, I will repeat it in Technical support section
  8. HardRockLive

Is it unreal to lvl up like most of the noble NPC ?

I agree. I used to always make the smallest char and then when I made a biggest one I found it much easier to wop npcs in the tournaments. It's not just reach but being more above them makes it easier too.
    I wonder if height of all NPC are the same ?)
    If it is so, then it should be randomized, and average height for each fraction should be different too.
  9. HardRockLive

we can't see **** on your pictures boy
    FIxed
  10. HardRockLive

I just can't imaging how long you need to play to reach such high lvl in almost every characteristics. It is impossible! Look at my brother and this other NPC, then look at my character. My bro and other guy are genius almost in every thing! What was my character doing with his life before...
  11. HardRockLive

Improving lord relations

There is also problem with relations when you are The Ruler. When you decide who will get conquered fortress or town, relations will descend, but never raised with lord who taking new fief.
Back
Top Bottom