Resolved 1.5.8 No caravans in the list

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
After update from 1.5.7 to 1.5.8 my caravans are still traveling, but they are not appearing in caravans list.
And if I create new caravan it still will not show up in caravans list of my clan.

Hi! Could you upload your save file and a video to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Hi! Could you upload your save file and a video to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
No problem.
It is done, please check it out.

Let me know if you need my save at 1.5.7 version

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. I'll let you know if we need more. Thanks!

It also does not show garrisons any more. recently I started over as empire and took Lageta. I uploaded my save game w/link.

Yep. its not just the Caravan that is missing from the party list, its everything: garrison and dispanded troops as well. Not a big deal, just a tad annoying

Back
Top Bottom