Search results for query: *

• Users: LittleGuy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LittleGuy

The Green Army (WIP.)

The Green Army First and foremost The Green Army is not a regiment, it is a collection of regiments who will fight for the glory of the Green Nation. Players who opt to join the army will be divided in to the roster of several different regiments that will perform different roles on the battle...
  2. LittleGuy

Some things to expect in the coming weeks of NW.

As with the launch of any new game there a few things you should expect to happen on the first day. Don't be alarmed, just be patient as everything will be worked out soon enough. 1. A massive influx of new (and returning) players to community. With any launch the first few weeks are going to...
  3. LittleGuy

NW Completed Saturday NA Public Melee Training

I will be hosting a public training session once a week based around melee combat. I feel that I have a little to offer players who are interested in improving their melee skills in both 1v1 and 1vGroup situations. There will be no sign up sheet, but I will write down the names of everyone who...
  4. LittleGuy

Delete

Post was moved and is now a double post. Please delete.
  5. LittleGuy

The Little School of Hand-to-Hand Combat.

Every Saturday I will be hosting a public training session once a week based around melee combat. I feel that I have a little to offer players who are interested in improving their melee skills in both 1v1 and 1vGroup situations. There will be no sign up sheet, but I will write down the names of...
  6. LittleGuy

Kaiserliche-Königliche Grenadier Battalion Hahn. (Recruiting)

[left]Rules 1. Have Fun 2. Every man must have a mustache. 3. Obey all commands given by officers during competitive play. 4. Obey all server rules. (read the damned motds) 5. Show no fear in the face of the enemy, never give up, never surrender. Ranks Oberst - Obrst (Colonel) Major - Mjr...
  7. LittleGuy

Infantry Regiment ‘LittleGuy’ Nr. 1. (The Little Guard)

The Little Guard The Austrian Grenadier About Us Regiment Rules and Regulations Training Sessions. Recruitment Ranking System Stories of general badassery A few examples of my pitiful attempts to lead the unruly public players. (Who are amazing, btw.)...
  8. LittleGuy

[.700] Ladders in certain maps.

Interesting bug, it seems that if the ladder is a rather steep one (For example the ladders on Castle 3.) you have to jump to get on to them, and then you move at a crawl to the top. Searched the last couple pages, couldn't find a thread. Maybe I'm blind, perhaps not. Note that I did not see...
  9. LittleGuy

[Bug .650] Archers/Xbows not aiming when firing.

At medium to long range sometimes it appears that enemy archers/xbowmen are not aiming their weapons when they fire. It's been catching me off guard all morning watching a range troop standing there looking at me and then catching a bolt/arrow in the face. :P Will attempt to update with screen...
Back
Top Bottom