NW Completed Saturday NA Public Melee Training

Users who are viewing this thread

I will be hosting a public training session once a week based around melee combat. I feel that I have a little to offer players who are interested in improving their melee skills in both 1v1 and 1vGroup situations. There will be no sign up sheet, but I will write down the names of everyone who comes in the hopes that I can watch you and see if you improve after I'm done with you.​

WHERE
MM_US_EVENT
Austrian Empire TS3: 85.236.100.27:29907

WHEN
5pm Eastern Standard Time Every Saturday​

WHAT WILL WE BE DOING?
Melee training! Specifically working on manual blocking, positions, battlefield awareness, range control, chamber blocking, and group fighting situations.​

WHO IS INVITED?
Everyone and anyone who wishes to learn. While I would prefer newer players, I will take anyone who desires to up their game. If I cannot accommodate your needs I will find someone who can and we will help you where you want to be helped. Recruiting is allowed, but please keep it in private chat via forums or steam. Do not clog the chat with your recruitment spam as I might miss a question from a player. I may or may not change my stance on this as time goes on and ban recruiting depending on how it goes.​

RULES
1. Do not troll. If you come to mess things up for other players I will kick you off the server. If you come back, I will ban you from this and future training sessions.
2. Come prepared to accept criticism. I cannot teach you without telling you what you are doing poorly.
3. Keep teamspeak clear with the exceptions of questions to myself or my guest trainers.
4. Have fun.
5. NO SHOOTING​

If you wish to sign up as a guest trainer and help out ( I might need it depending on how many people show up) please send me a message via the forums expressing your intent, or come speak to me in the Austrian Empire TS3 at 85.236.100.27:29907

Back
Top Bottom