Search results for query: *

1. Why the hell is the Tannery so overpowered?

Nobody here is asking for nerfs except maybe the OP. We are simply stating the imbalance in workshops. There's a big difference. Pointing out said imbalances is also the point of an EA. Kinda ruins workshops when only 3 are worth buying.
  2. Why the hell is the Tannery so overpowered?

The only workshops that make over 300 for me consistently are tanner, smithy and brewer with 2+ grain villages. It's at the point now where I don't even check village production around a city and just go for the reliable 2 every time. Even with 2+ villages supplying their necessary input, the other workshops just don't compete.
  3. How to take command over all troops in an army led by someone else?

Honestly, you're better off leaving the army and joining the battle after the 2 armies have engaged or by engaging by yourself with ally stack in reinforce range. This at least gives you control over your own troops while the AI does its thing. Not ideal, I know, but it's the only way to save those kinda battles sometimes.
  4. Hunting in Bannerlord

Yes. A million times yes. This would be a great peacetime addition as well as giving an opportunity to add more places of interest to the campaign map. "Hunting Grounds" in various locations with various animals, giving fur/meat/hides as rewards. It would provide another way to train combat skills too. We already have (and can kill) chickens and dogs in game, why not some deers and boars too?
  5. What are you Waiting for Before you Jump Back in for Another Playthrough?

Full mod support will probably keep me going for a few hundred/thousand hours. In terms of base game, I really need feasts and better fief management etc to break up the monotony of constant battles and sieges.

Also, working unit groups that the AI don't bork when in command. Fix the skirmishers group already...
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Battania down to 1 castle and Sturgia down to 1 city and a castle by 1085. Western Empire taking all of Battania in a single war and Vlandia/Khuzaits sharing Sturgia. Not seen this speed of snowballing before this patch.
  7. Has faction snowballing been fixed?

It's better. Sturgians still lose power quickly and Khuzaits still bully everyone in the east though.
  8. Swarm of Smiths

Well, about the hideouts. I just cleared one and moved further into the wild lands. Do brigands need food or something to be naturally balanced?
    WXttd4n.png
    That place is notorious for being a Sea Bandit hotspot. Nothing ever goes over there so it's free real estate for em. Excellent spot to lvl recruits.
  9. Taleworlds, where is the Transparency & Communication? :(

Still pretty vague but at least it's there.

Thanks! I retract my criticism. I don't pay attention for a day and miss that...gdi.
  10. Taleworlds, where is the Transparency & Communication? :(

Communication is ok from TW, in my eyes, enough interaction on the forums etc. The one criticism I do have, however, is the lack of a roadmap or at the very least a post vaguely telling us their priorities for the coming months (unless I missed it?). Nothing has to be concrete, just let us know what to expect and what not to get attached to that's currently in the game. The post can even be as simple as:

"Hey guys,

Kingdom diplo -> fief management -> spears -> combat ai ->main quest

These are our aims over the next year or so, no timeframes and order of priority might change.

Cheers,

TW"

Yes it'd be a tad blunt, but it would give the customers an idea as to what they have invested £40 in to. We are still paying for the final product, not the game as it is in EA. Knowing how the game is going to change from EA to release is kinda important information to pass on to those customers.
  11. For Caravan Companions: Trade or Tactics?

Speaking in absolutes is a bad idea.

Trade.jpg

???? That picture shows a guy with LVL 1 trade. Sorry, am I missing something?
  12. For Caravan Companions: Trade or Tactics?

Trade is possible to level if they lead a caravan I think. It should increase their Steward skill too since it counts as a party.

Nope, unfortunately it isn't. Nothing gives trade XP to NPCs.
  13. For Caravan Companions: Trade or Tactics?

Voted trade purely because tactics is fairly easy for them to level up whereas trade is impossible without mods. The optimist in me likes to think the reduced trade penalty on goods perk works for caravans as well, although I haven't tested it. I guess the carry weight perk could also help them if it works.
  14. Do u like random companion generation?

Voted yes, but the variety is lacking and I need a rename button. I would also like stats to be randomised between values rather than set for each companion suffix.
  15. Remove Horse archers from PRO

"Armor does something" mod is your answer, my friend. Now I actually have to use my horse archers the way they were meant to be used. Manually skirmishing, hit and runs, avoid village and forest battles while praying I have enough arrows to at least rout the enemy. Gotta say, I'm now having an absolute blast as an all Khuzait cav playthrough. Until TW get round to these balancing issues, mods are our only hope.
  16. Any way to stop dying from childbirth?

Found this mod. I am reading github code to see where could I get rid of that probability. Hope it is doable thru console.

That's the one. Just checked and it does indeed have a "Disable Maternity Mortality (All Characters)" tickbox in the mod options ingame. Lots of other cool pregnancy settings and sliders too.
  17. Are there any benefits to Dragon Banner or just consequences?

I'm Emperor of Calradia now with 37 kids of my own. At this point those brothers are just a potential nuisance. Let the slavers have em.

/CK2 mode off

Seriously though, the main quest is nothing but a means to an endgame boss/bosses atm. I don't bother with it anymore unless a campaign could use a shakeup.
  18. Any way to stop dying from childbirth?

Whaaa?! I never knew this was possible either. Wythuin has popped out 37 kids, 3 lots of twins and still runs amock in sieges taking heads. I think there is a mod with the option to disable stillbirth, might also do childbirth deaths. Think it was the "Grow Up and Work" mod but will double check when I'm home.
  19. Crossbow cavalry perk bugged,

Community patch mod fixes the perks that dont work.

+1. Well worth getting this mod just to unlock the bow/crossbows from horseback perks. It doesn't get them all, but it's a damn good start.
  20. How does the fief allotment system works??

Location for sure (owning something next to captured fief) and either # of fiefs or prosperity of your fiefs (think the latter) compared to other clans seem to be big factors. Balancing out fief prosperity is more important than location hence why you probs getting shafted. New lords have nothing while older clans have 10k+ prosperity cities, castles are worthless as are newly conquered cities hence new lords get lots of fiefs quickly. I have no idea if clan rank might come in to it or not, potentially if it's done on # of fiefs over prosperity. Relation didn't seem to matter.

Just my 2 cents and observations after 1900+ day campaign of playing about with the voting system a lot.
Back
Top Bottom