Search results for query: *

• Users: Razdv
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - UI Back to previous position order

In my playthrough I realized issue that I need to order my troops manually to move to previous position and regroup. During intence combat there may be difficult to order because of line of sight issue and some accident mouse dragging and changing formation for no reason. So if I wish to give...
  2. Companions always putting their troops to other garrisons

I'm leading my army of my wife and 2 companions parties. 4 parties army. And all my companions and wife always seems to gift their troops into other vassals fiefs garrisons! If I visit my fief they are only leaving prisoners, but keeping their troops in parties. It is very weird behavior...
  3. Error in sword/javelin cavalry AI behavior (video) Can't hit an easy target

Summary: AI is wrong acting against extreme easy target. Can't aim, weird moves. It needs some rework, I'm sure :smile:3 min video, I tried to show how sword/javelin cavalry (sturgian hardened brigands for example) in action How to Reproduce: Pick sturgian cavalry against player in custom...
  4. SP - General Manual units loadout and progression

What about if to let players and other lords to equip regular units manually? As we do with companions but with some restrictions. I don't know how it may affect overall game perfomance actually, but it may be awesome new sandbox element and raise immersion and replayability of game alot. And...
  5. Circling 1v1 melee autowin exploit (video)

You are able to kill any NPC opponent 1v1 in melee fight using this exploit. For example I used a brand new character with 0 melee combat skills and found a tournament with heavy melee units and noble heroes. Zero risk to lose. Found this accidently because I love to move and strafe in combat...
  6. Same tier cavalry units are stronger even on foot

I tested in some custom battles. Even on foot cavalry units mostly are well equipped and trained to deal with specialized infantry. So 400 melee (f5 "dismount" from start of battle) imperial cavalry vs 400 imperial melee infantry was win of "cavalry". Same for other factions. This makes me sad...
Back
Top Bottom