Search results for query: *

1. How can castles be made important in your opinion?

Castle can train troops and generate noble troops
  2. 游戏无法运行,application crashed问题

你把steam \ bannerlord 下面的Bin文件夹删了, 然后在steam上验证游戏完整性
  3. 建议修改一下骑砍的征兵模式,和内政系统吧

总觉得骑砍的战斗过于平庸了,然后就是打斗的次数太多了,无限增兵拖时间,不如来一场特别精细的战斗来的实在
    你说的对。
    这种情况完全是键盘侠造成的,内测时骑砍AI弱的一笔,而且全初级兵,后来就改成现在这种随便就几百兵的AI。 我前几天偶然看到了一个Mod,让AI复活的时候是光杆司令慢慢招兵的。
    假设:上来要开始战斗的时候有粮草供应的系统,在进入战斗地图开始会有一个运输队全是粮草,对方和玩家都有烧毁粮草的选项,首先要隐藏自己的粮草队伍,可以分兵带一部分人去烧毁粮草这样会给部队带来士气值的打击,烧毁的越多士气越低。玩家和ai会派遣一部分的部队去守护粮草,守护队可以派遣一位将领去带领伍,让他设置保护阵型,你自己亲自操作去正面对抗敌军部队,或者你带领一小队士兵去搜索敌方的粮草队伍。
    我理解你的意思, 我个人认为士气系统真不适合这个游戏。目前士兵不死三分之二以上士气根本不会崩, 明显不现实,但是让AI提前溃逃这种情况可以预见的一堆人会不同意,因为很多自认为的硬核玩家经常提议游戏太简单,经常有人发帖抱怨。
    以前英文版也有讨论过士气问题,没几个人对这个话题感兴趣,也没讨论出结果。 不过可以确定一点, T社不愿意做成类似全面战争系列那种模式,坐镇指挥系统应该是不会出现了。
  4. 建议修改一下骑砍的征兵模式,和内政系统吧

3.招兵的模式是否可以换一种,比如招募伙伴就是兵,伙伴都有不同的属性,有资质高的资质低的,资质分上中下可以提拔,盔甲的穿搭和武器全部都靠自己搭配或者锻造,伙伴属性点应该是开发的一个要点,要简单一些但是得有实际用处,比如管理方向的伙伴,战斗方向的伙伴,运输方向,采买做生意的伙伴可以配合城市内政来搭配,兵种的选择就看自己对伙伴的穿搭选择,完全打造属于自己的兵种。
    那整个士兵系统就需要重新做了,不清楚T社有没有动力去搞这些。或者说MOD能提供类似的功能也行。
    自己修改取消过伙伴上限,招了20多个之后就感觉很麻烦了,每个人的技能,装备都要自己操心。 另外技能升级相对普通士兵还是太慢了,只能靠重复战斗去刷,根据你上面的建议看来你是反对重复战斗的,这里就很矛盾了。
    武器和盔甲的价格希望有所改变,一套高级盔甲的钱够升好几十个高级兵了,这个系统就不对劲,打造装备卖的价格也贵的离谱了,直接就相当于作弊了
    这个问题以前在英文版讨论过,总结一下就是说经济系统虽然很烂,但是天价盔甲和高价招降领主这些简单粗暴的办法可以有效缓解后期钱太多的问题。我个人不清楚T社为什么不限制金钱的来源来从根本上解决问题, 我只能猜测他们目前没有并且无从获得一个所谓的标准来平衡经济。

关键是玩家无从提供一个有权威的建议去使T社去听取并修改游戏。简单来说就是玩家的建议太多了, T社不知道听没听,听谁的好
  5. Troops are Too cheap, Player Gears are Too Expensive

The majority of AI troops aren't free and I don't think their upgrades are either.
    I think neither of us can confirm this case right now. In my experience, AI lords get free troops when they respawn, they can still get troops without fief. I indeed saw some of them recruiting from one village to another, but many lords can gather 100+ upgraded troops in a few days that is unbelievable.

The AI lords can only get bonus on tax of fiefs. Players can find several ways to take away their fiefs, and yeah I don't want AI factions to hurt themselves
  6. Troops are Too cheap, Player Gears are Too Expensive

They pay garrison wages but aren't nearly as good at making money
    How about giving AI a handicap bonus on the tax ? You are talking about the upkeep which I think is okay. I mean the upgrades should be more expensive or require something

Actually I like idea of requiring warhorse to upgrade mounted units so it can limit player from getting a lot of T6 knights. Other T6 troops should also have some restrictions to stop player from spamming easy Fian. The AI lords can already get free troops and upgrades so I don't mind giving them more money.
  7. Troops are Too cheap, Player Gears are Too Expensive

Shouldn't players also need to buy gears for the troops that are being upgraded ? Warhorse is required to upgrade mounted units, why other gears are not required and the fee is so low ? Player gears are dramatic expensive that worth hundreds of knight, is this reasonable ? In my opinion, the...
  8. best tier for size vs cost

Fian is the BiS in the previous patch. you can win 100 vs 200+ no problem
  9. High tier armor prices still too high

People need to understand the cost of some items in a game -- in ANY game -- are not always in relative scale that matches real life.

If people are allowed to get their hands on a t6 armor with 50~60 body protection at level 2 after just 1 hour of following tournament and selling a few prize horses, what's the point of every other arms and armor in the game?

As it stands, expensive arms and armor natural become a symbol of player progression, and the player's overall status in the world. When at lower levels with lacking funds, you're forced to make do with whatever you can get your hands on at a bargain price. But if the player becomes a powerful lord with high regular income, winning large battles with tons of loot to bring in big bucks, then he's at the luxury to buy expensive armor. That's just how it is, and I don't see anything particularly wrong with this.

No matter how one tries to disguise it, in the end these complaints about item prices comes down to "I want to use the best equipment, when my character in this world has not made enough efforts to justify the ownership of such equipment."

People want bigger rewards with smaller effort, and that's really not good for the game.

If people want to throw that concept of balance out the window and just have everything easy-peasy, there's a solution called "mods." That's what such mods and cheats are for. Use them.
    There is no point of every other arms and armor really. Just like that people always use the overpowered troops instead of the crappy ones.
    If you think this is okay, then everything is okay.

In my opinion, players should be able to afford a good armor for winning a few tournaments. The tournaments are hosted by lords in major cities should give good rewards. Don't you think the champion of a city deserve a good armor ? The problem is that the tournaments are too easy. I don't know why a fresh player have any chance to beat a warlord.

Yes, the symbol of player progression can be expensive arms and armor, for example, a luxury scepter or robe socketed with expensive gems look more reasonable, and they can properly show the wealth and power of the player. I don't know how you did not see anything wrong with a plate armor which cost around the price of 300 elite knights, and those knights are using the same tier of gears as you do.

The combat gears should never be too hard to get because you can always strip killed soldiers. However, a rookie should not be able to use high tier gears due to low proficiency. There are plenty of ways to balance the game. Making the overall price of gears insanely high is very irresponsible.

Edit: Economy should focus on expendable solders and their equipment, maybe consumables too, not player items. You can see that players will use the top tier equipment forever and they will make more money eventually. This is not an ideal money sink. Soldiers will die in battle and you need to hire, train and buy equipment that can be a better way to consume money. Knight need warhorse to upgrade. Every other soldier can have a new requirement for upgrading. Isn't it a better idea?
  10. Should recruits have shields?

Even shock troops and archers? I think that starts becoming nonsense before long.
    Tell me why shock troops and archers can't use shield. You need something to support your opinion. Players can equip both bow and shield. Troops should be able to do the same.

I am not a pro in history. I think the game can't really copy the historical settings either.
    In the history, armored troops take 0 damage from most of the arrows so they are okay without shield.
    In the game, any unit without shield will die to 5 arrows or less.
    Shield is something you must have in order to survive in the game.

You know it should not be too hard to find some cheap shields for your low tier troops, but they still don't have shields.
    I really think the developers should adjust the value of equipment and troops. The low tier troops worth less than a shield right now.
  11. High tier armor prices still too high

life is too cheap. An elite soldier with his warhorse only cost less than 1k. An armor worth something around 300 knights.
  12. Should recruits have shields?

In my opinion, every soldier should have a shield. However, the shield in too powerful in this game. You are nearly invincible when you a holding a shield. They should reduce the durability of low level shield and give everybody a shield.
  13. 如何评价 IGN 为骑砍 2 游戏正式版游戏打出 6 分?

6分是很中肯的评价。下面说理由。
    Taleworlds没什么诚意,玩过的人从游戏里方方面面都能感觉得到。这游戏做了10多年,就多了个攻城系统,画面改了一下而已。如果不是正式版加了战旗系统,我认为改名叫骑砍1重制版不过分。
    游戏枯燥无味也是Taleworlds的锅,early access 前中期各种坏档,删档,不兼容, 坚持玩下来的都起了5个以上的档玩腻了吧。
    然后我非常怀疑开发人员没有去亲自体验游戏内容,某些任务和某些兵种性价比极差但是迟迟不做调整。

个人认为这游戏的可玩性也就是维京征服的水平。
  14. 游戏建议。

请给出充分的理由为什么要这样改,这样大家才能认可你的说法。 下面我提出一些疑问
    1.希望能扩展强盗,兵种多样化,强盗兵种可以有一支升级到正规军,也可以再有一支可以升级到更精锐的强盗。
    现在把天赋点出来之后是可以把某些强盗升级到正规军的。更精锐的强盗我感觉没必要,一般来说真正的精锐不会一直当强盗的。
    3.增加大地图强盗多样性,可以有更多更精锐的强盗团,并且有几率拥有强盗NPC,可以击败他将他杀掉,或说服他让他加入玩家阵营/部队。
    现在已经有很多可以雇佣的领主了,你把他们也看成强盗就可以了。和你建议的已经基本一样
    让升级兵种不止能升级两条线,可以升级两条及以上
    现在的兵种无非就是近战骑兵,远程骑兵,近战步兵,远程步兵。 不太清楚你还需要什么样的升级。
    6.重要的事情说三遍!!!大地图!!!而且也可以割韭菜(对贫民玩家好点,不说多好,也得能玩吧?没了贫民土豪虐菜也没意思),没必要死扣霸主的地图,进行一些改变,
    这就有点离谱了,这个游戏还区分贫民土豪的吗?现在的大地图我感觉大体上可以了啊, 你也没说需要进行哪些方面的改变。
    7.帝国工资应该相比其他国家更贵(取消掉原本的减工资效果),同时装备更好,但毕竟开始有说腐败开始蔓延,所以应该让帝国的性价比减少(腐败),强但贵,且该效果只有帝国文化统领帝国军队时生效,并且帝国指挥官更倾向于招募异族军队和雇佣兵
    这个要涉及到平衡性和滚雪球的问题,是个很大的改动。 帝国兵更强更贵没问题, 调整性价比可以从数量,价格和升级难度上面入手。至于你说的腐败就没必要了,只要有人的地方一般就有腐败,没必要强加给帝国。
    9.生成使用普通雇佣兵的家族

10.在城市添加可批量招募雇佣兵的地方,雇佣兵家族也可在此招募
    现在已经有很多可以雇佣的领主,可以看作是雇佣兵家族了吧。
    雇佣兵可以在城市酒馆招募,雇佣兵家族你找家族领袖商谈雇佣事宜。
    13.为各文化添加雇佣兵,只有成为国家的一份子(非雇佣兵)才能招募正规军
    我认为改成加入国家并且家族达到3级或者4级才能招募贵族兵比较好。现在随便什么人都能招募贵族有点违和。
    现在所谓的普通正规军是从农民升级来的,我们招的其实是农民并不是正规军。
    15.竞技大会分官方和民间,官方参考战团公平武器护甲,并且加入时满血,民间参考霸主原来竞技大会,平衡武器,但不平衡护甲,而且不可在加入时满血
    为什么要有民间大会,民间大会的主办人以及目的是什么? 不然你把普通竞技场当成民间竞技就行了
    20.普通雇佣兵的特点是兵种繁多全面但不强力
    现在不就是这样吗
    23.库赛特文化建议:可汗卫士的反曲弓替换成战弓,偃月刀换成单手刀,让偃月刀成为贵族的专利(可以娶到),平衡兵种的同时让玩家砍的爽
    现在的装备是被削弱过的,据说以前太强了,装备这里一改就破坏平衡
    24.库赛特神弓手使用草原战弓,(帝国弓箭手使用帝国弓和箭(诺大帝国500年造不出一把弓?))并且使用和重装骑射同样的身甲或超过,(帝国升级帝国骑射手甲防对比同级更弱,而贫穷的库赛特升级顶级骑射手后甲防比射手更好?(那库赛特弓箭手存在的意义是什么))

骑射手甲高没问题啊,骑马负重高,历史上很多具装骑射都是比步弓甲高啊。 至于存在的意义就没必要讨论了, 很多兵都没人用的。
    31.拥有领地脱离国家,不会清空影响力。
    影响力是国家内的影响力,你都脱离原有国家了,那么现在只能影响自己国家,为什么要继承原有国家影响力?
  15. Late Game Fix

I'll give you one good reason why... you're on horseback with a bow with people chasing you on foot with only melee weapons. AI poorly programmed or not can't run down a horse on foot with no range weapons. It's called physics. Not an exploit and it's excellent for renown gain. Renown gain is all about fighting outnumbered. How do you get renown early game? Probably by working hard and not smart.
    You can only solo 50+ Ember with polearm , not bow. You barely get 100 arrows and you can't 1 shot them on day 1. However, this is not the point we are arguing. Why do you think a group of 50 to 100 men that is led by veteran soldiers will chase a horse archer on foot without any strategy if they are not stupid ? Taking advantage of other's insane stupidity is indeed an exploit. I don't want to talk about anything about renown, it is irrelevant to the topic and it's not my issue.
    1) T6 are easy to refill with leadership perks.

2) That can be a nuisance. So take out the high tier ones and replace with lower tier. Simple.

AI having high tier troops is more about economic issues than improving AI. Play the game more you obviously don't fully grasp the mechanics of the game.

About T6 troops. You can get them eventually when you are not at war, but you can't just walk away to train troops when you are fighting more than 1 factions. Our advantages are pretty much based on our T6 troops vs useless footmen or light cavalry. I would like to see how can you kill hundreds of Fians when you are outnumbered then you can talk about giving AI more elite troops.

Taking out high tier ones is not simple at all. You have to trade troops with your companions several times in order to join a siege battle, and you gotta make sure the enemy army won't come to fight you while you are establishing siege camp without high tier troops. It's quite a bit work and luck.

The economy issue is kind of annoying but it did not bother me too much on my gameplay. I don't care how much denar the lords have, but they can't recruit tier 6 troops directly for free.
  16. Late Game Fix

You're not? How is attacking the Embers exploitation? They are put there to be take advantage of by smart people. But it you want to trot around the map chasing down looters be my guest and put your wonders to the test. I'll repeat it for the cheap seats... if your're struggling with the game like you are, you're doing something wrong. Do better. Adapt and overcome.
    It's indeed an exploit. What made do you think a poor rookie rider barely with any armor should be able to solo a group of 100 Embers that also got some veterans among them ? The AI is poorly programed and you are taking advantage of a stupid thing and you are calling yourself smart. There are so many people include yourself complained about AI and you are saying that is intended here. It does not make any sense.

I don't know why you are keep talking about looters that I have never mentioned. Did you ever read anything I posted ? I am going to list my issues again just in case you missed them.
    1. T6 troops are not easy to refill. I can't afford the loss when I have to fight constantly.
    2. Companions donate my troops automatically to newly conquered town/castles.

My opinion is simple, improve the AI instead of giving them more elite units for free. The elite troops should be earned , not generated from nowhere. A dead faction without any fief can still gather 500+ troops. At least I don't want to fight these guys if they were given all elite troops
  17. Late Game Fix

If you are having such a difficult time with campaign then you probably didn't build your character correctly. I'd suggest going back and really look at all the skills and perks and plan out your build ahead of time. As far as soloing dozens guys on day 1.. there is no reason why any player can't kill embers of the flames in the first day or two if they don't have a lot archers or cavalry. Equip your character with a bow and horse and lots of arrows. Honestly looters throwing rocks are more difficult than the embers of the flame. The game rewards effort in everything you do, take advantage of it.
    Don't worry about my build. I am not a noob.
    What I am trying to say is that this game is not easy if you don't exploit AI. Delay the main quest to avoid 1v3 is your choices. It is not what made the game not challenging. Giving AI lord more elite troops will not be the solution and it will deny many other play styles. Imagine that AI got 500 fians and what can you do to them ? AI lords are literally using free troops. I don't know if you ever noticed that a faction without fief can still gather 500 men troops to fight again you. You can never recover your T6 troops faster than AI
  18. Late Game Fix

I completely against the opinion of giving AI more high tier units. You should do the main quest and fight 3 factions at once if you think late game is not challenging. The game is challenging or not really depends on your play style. Professional players can solo dozens of guys on day 1 with a polearm or bow on horse. Early to mid game can be easy as well.

The AI army which has not been defeated before usually come with more than 60% cavalry and high tier units. Fighting against them is such a pain because you will lose something no matter how well you performed in the battle. High casualty is unacceptable to players because we usually use high tier troops and they are hard to get. The reckless AI lords with instant respawn rate and free troops will fight you constantly and drain you out eventually. It is not something challenging, it is annoying. Not to mention that companions will donate my hard earned T6 troops to newly conquered cities automatically which made me try to avoid siege battle all the time.
  19. SP - General Feedbacks

1. There are 2 quests need to be fixed. They are too hard to finish and they will reduce the prosperity of both village and town if I don't do them. The quest "Need help with brigade", please reduce the required brigade group from 8 to 1 or 2. This quest is not only take a long time, but...
  20. Food Stock and Prosperity Bug ?

Got as in it has it or got like it didn't and then it obtained it? Anyway, I don't think extra food make prosperity go up, just that it will start to go down if you run out and the town is starving and the more prosperity the more food the town consumes. Caravans buy excess food for cheap and many things change prosperity growth, I don't see why it would b a bug. But if you think it is is report it:
    I am not sure if it is a bug so I am looking for somebody who has similar experience.

The extra food will make prosperity go up. I had a fully upgraded town with 12k+40 prosperity in my previous game. I sold like 20k grain to it.

I don't know if the town upgrade matters. I haven't finished all town upgrades in my current game . Although Zeonica has 70k grain right now, its daily prosperity seems capped at +21.
Back
Top Bottom