Search results for query: *

1. TurtleFactz

Here are two mods that fix 1.4.1 major issues

Given that Duh_Taleworlds has confirmed that there won't be a major patch today and the earliest possible date is Wednesday because of the holiday in Turkey, I thought I would share these two mods to tide people over until next week. If you're already aware of these mods or use them feel free to...
  2. TurtleFactz

SP - General Sturgia should have hide and fur-lined armours

From the encyclopedia thing in-game... Why does the land where the fur trade is supposed to be the source of their wealth have no fur? Why is this the case in Battania and not Sturgia? How are people in Sturgia keeping warm without furs especially considering there's snow all year round in...
  3. TurtleFactz

Why is Sturgia so desperately poor? (1.4.1)

In my latest campaign, Sturgia has almost been completely eliminated and Khuzait own 1/3 of the map in less than two years. But I looked at their territories and noticed something throughout said campaign, which is that every city and village is dirt poor. Villages have 10-20 militia at most...
  4. TurtleFactz

All the tier lists are wrong, and here's why

When was the last time you fought a battle in the campaign where it was all tier 5/6 troops vs tier 5/6 troops? Likely never, and for me personally I've never experienced this in 350+ hours of Bannerlord. So why is it all the tier lists compare max rank troops vs max rank troops? Maybe at some...
  5. TurtleFactz

[e1.1.0] Infantry AI almost never block at any difficulty setting

Summary: Any enemy unit on foot regardless of character level, skill levels, etc will rarely if ever block. This does not change regardless of what the difficulty the AI is set to. For example in tournaments it is now extremely easy to win compared to warband or in 1.0.10. There only seems to be...
  6. TurtleFactz

Resolved [e1.0.9] to [e1.2.0] Unavoidable +39 charm levels gained upon talking to Headman in tutorial quest after patch

How to Reproduce: Reloading the autosave from leaving the training grounds repeatedly kept giving me the massive skill level increase, tried quitting to main menu and reloading and had the same issue, tried restart the game and loading the save and had the same issue. Made a new character and...
  7. TurtleFactz

SP - Quests "Find my daughter" quest too lucrative, family feud quest too frequent

Title pretty much sums it up, getting 1650d+ from a very fast and almost impossible to fail quest is pretty silly and unbalanced. Family feud on the other hand is fine except for the fact that it pops up in every village so frequently that that you can nearly just spend all your time going from...
  8. TurtleFactz

SP - Quests Is it really worth even including a main quest at all?

I ask this because a lot of what I read are people asking for it to be toggleable, complaining about it bugging out the main campaign itself (automatically failing and then restarting itself, failing after 10 years, being the only way of starting a kingdom, etc) or just wanting it to be removed...
Back
Top Bottom